Is this true Any Forums?

Attached: only europeans.png (392x478, 285.38K)

no it's jews trying to poison the well as usual with their usual faggotry

Nice cope Moor rape babies

No ofc it is cause the Mediterranean and Scandinavia are totally not on the same continent, that would be stupid to think. The only place in Europe is Scandinavia, I guess.

jew thread

>meds
>only drawings and pictures of statues
why is he so reluctant to post pictures of what most meds actually look like?

Meds had a based empire. Greeks and Romans get my respect.

>Jewish divide and conquer tactics
No more brother wars

Hitler said that ethnically Persian Iranians are the “true aryans” so take that for what you will.

Nice try shlomo

Attached: 1659858158634266.jpg (556x604, 97.95K)

Shalom shabbat OP. Good thread.

Mexicans are actually the people who do this the most, threads like these are normally made by spics trying to create a "med identity" so they can fit in. They do divide and conquer threads between whites/Europeans every day.

It's sad really.

>"Hello fellow "MED's!"..."
>"Yes, I'm 100% Spanisn-Mexican I promise!"
>"PLEASE LET ME INTO SPAINNNNNNNN

HAHAHA no.

Attached: Every Spic on pol.png (900x900, 264.63K)

shalom, where have I seen this thread before? herbed faggot

Attached: 27384011-2D48-464B-9343-3FF21BB4DBE4.jpg (674x1024, 101.52K)

Nobody is white according to Any Forums

Saving that pic thank u hungarianon

Meds and nords are different, as are slavs and celts; I'm not sure why this is such a controversy?
We've all had some substantial contributions culturally and we've all a pretty similar background/faith. Doesn't mean I want all Europeans to blend up and destroy their unique cultures/languages. I just think we have such similarities we'd all be better suited to ally/trade/migrate (in small numbers) without massive qualms.

Attached: 1539648559822.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

Better mestizo than being a Jew anglo

Fuck you. Mexicans feel more like spaniards or asians/native americans not meds.

what the fuck is a european race? Neanderthals inhabited Europe far before any modern humans? Does that mean it belongs to those with the most neanderthal ancestry?

He is just lAbanian with invented used washmachine water "mediperenianmasterbaterace"
all to not be seen as turkroach

shitskin ARABS like taleb (who is ARABIC) do this too.

Attached: 1628720189881.jpg (713x528, 44.47K)