PELOSI KILLED IPHONE 14

Attached: 1644644468178.png (551x680, 217.43K)

Lucky Iphone 13. It might be the last one. That would be awesome, because they will quit creating updates that make your phone obsolete.

If this is the sacrifice that is needed to stand up to the CCP for oppressing African migrants, Uyghurs, and LGBTQIAP+ folks then god damn it's worth it. Eat my all American shit CCP 10 cent shills.

Attached: Can't hear you over my V8.jpg (400x400, 117.59K)

Apple manufactures in China, which means they bypassed American workers so they could increase profits by utilizing slave/child labor. They betrayed American workers by hiring foreign slaves instead. Fuck Apple.

Who cares, the iPhone hasn’t changed in years.

All they do is “upgrade” the camera and pretend like it’s some revolution. Yawn

based

they need skilled workers is all
otherwise they'd still be in the States or in India

Higher refresh rate screens are nice but it doesn’t need a new iteration every year

She also killed transexual libido via her humiliating retreat from Chinese territorial waters.

ON NO NOT THE LATEST IPHONE!!

Attached: mbgxc6m3dtl31.jpg (910x910, 77.8K)

>All they do is “upgrade” the camera and pretend like it’s some revolution.
Because for women, which makes up 80% of Iphone users, an upgraded camera is the sole function of the phone for them.

the sad truth is they can't manufacture in the USA because the workers here are shit. it's not even about cost any longer, like it was 20 years ago.

Good

What the fuck? They're on the 14 already? I just got the 12 pro and thought I was pretty up to date

Noooooooooooooo!

>t. iphonelets

Attached: 1647063156055.png (405x438, 365.69K)

So Apple is controlled by China, then?

*Ahem* please use the inclusive word folx next time. I know you probably did not do this on purpose, but ignorance is not an excuse. Just so you know.

>scupper

wat

notice the complete lack of shills and zoomer AI bots in the actually useful, interesting threads talking about relevant things?

iphone 14, probably scheduled for September announcement, being delayed due to geopolitical turbulence is a big deal. Apple has the best logistics operation going and if they can't meet demand everyone lower on the value chain than them is absolutely fucked.

>those 8 year old chinks on the assembly line are the most advanced workers on the planet

Without a doubt, he will be better than an adult American.

This is chink propaganda

fact

no it's not. Donald Trump himself made the same point. why do you think we're moving all of our manufacturing to Mexico instead of the USA? have you met Americans? imagine hiring them to build a highly refined piece of equipment in large quantities. the discipline is not there.

Attached: F2A760AA-6348-4598-9544-08071C1EED78.jpg (1024x969, 134.39K)

You have to train people. Companies do not want to invest in an expensive workforce when they can move overseas and train people for peanuts.

This. Have you seen niggers try to work American vehicle assembly lines? Now imagine their monkey fingers fumbling with tiny electronic components. American labor only works well when niggers are kept out of it.

Apple and Silicon Valley actively subverted Trump and helped Biden steal the election. They are responsible for their own destruction.

people in USA don't want to do that kind of physical labor.

Based Pelosi. I will now vote Democrat in the midterms.