90% of humans NEED to be killed off!!!

the modern human society is pure evil, inhuman. It NEEDS to burn, be destroyed. And the 80% of useless eaters, sheep, NPCs who support it, need to be killed off too. Thank god for that vaccine. It is pretty much gonna kill 80% or more of people who took it within two years, so that's like 5 or 6 billion humans dying off. How beautiful. Literally, this gives me a feeling of hope, joy, and peace, and optimism, knowing that the world is gonna burn, that 5 billion or more humans are gonna fucking die. They made life hopeless for the 5% who are spiritually awakened, and so now they are all going to die in agony, in hopelessness. The mass death wave already started, but the media so far has covered it up.

Attached: dead 3.jpg (482x427, 36.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patriots.win/p/15JAOKJKc7/insurance-exec-says-excess-death/c/
stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-safe-and-effective-narrative
pdfhost.io/v/cMuQdMFP5_novaxx5txt_Notepad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should start with you.

>They made life hopeless for the 5% who are spiritually awakened
Your post doesn't sound spiritually awakened.

thank god for shemales and feminine cocks

why? i'm one of the 5% spiritually enlightened. YOU should die, nigger.

you have a false concept of what spiritual means.

i too like shemales, yes

Yeah schizoid wojak posters on pol really represent the finest 10% of population. Do you even have a gf/wife, a stable income and happy social life?

70% of them took the vax, just be patient putinbro

>Do you even have a gf/wife, a stable income and happy social life?
THIS is your criteria? Do you fucking sing commercial jingles in your head too?

>the modern human society is pure evil
wait till you find out what carbon 12 is made up of.

ok jew

>90% of humans NEED to be killed off!!!
false, THERE ARE NO BAD CREWS, ONLY BAD CAPTAINS

delete politicians

the fact that you are so triggered means you ARE part of that 90%

yes, that's my point. The vaxxed people are already dying but i want it to HURRY UP and escalate! I wanna see BILLIONS DEAD!!!!!

It sounds pretty evil and fucked up.

forked tongue government subhumans should be boiled alive

what's evil is this inhuman modern society which kills the human soul... and the fact that 80% or so of people support it. The same ones who got vaxxed, in truth.

See, the vaccine is God's judgement. God himself wants to kill off 80% of humanity.

it will bring the millennial reign the book of revelations speaks of. patience is a virtue user. wait patiently

BBC

>spiritually enlightened
Define spiritually enlightened. Why are you spiritually enlightened?

Here's the sob on another board. Hopefully you know what to do. Also known as GOATSERPENT
NecroKvntPuke

Attached: MK.jpg (554x296, 34.34K)

its happening

insurance execs are saying 5000% increase in all cause mortality for 2023.....

patriots.win/p/15JAOKJKc7/insurance-exec-says-excess-death/c/

D E P O P U L A T I O N

I N C O M I N G

who knew????

stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-safe-and-effective-narrative
100 leading indicators of death

pdfhost.io/v/cMuQdMFP5_novaxx5txt_Notepad
get the pdf zoom 200% clik links read learn

W E

T R I E D

T O

W A R N

Y O U

N
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

Attached: depop.jpg (880x9944, 1.2M)

he who has an ear to hear, let him hear what the angel says to the churches

It's a bare minimum if you're claiming some sort of superiority. If you have none of those you better be an incredible outlier not to be considered "bottom 90%". OP has demonstrated none of those qualities, dreams of mass human death and is a fucking loser.
Triggered as in tired/disgusted of depressed fags coping with their miserable lifes with false sense of superiority? Yes. Also propably shitty bait thread. Still SAD.

>what's evil is this inhuman modern society which kills the human soul... and the fact that 80% or so of people support it. The same ones who got vaxxed, in truth.
I partially agree, but you're wishing evil upon people who were duped or couldn't make the decision for themselves like children. Your anger would make sense and be more justified if it was focused on those who openly pushed for it or engineered it themselves, along with some of the useless idiots. Otherwise you're no better than the people who engineer it. In fact, you might even be worse because you have the same mentality but your ancestors and yourself weren't able to seize the resources that they were able to in order to have this power.

>See, the vaccine is God's judgement. God himself wants to kill off 80% of humanity.
You can't speak for that.