What do you think about the MOROCCAN sahara

does your country recognize it as Moroccan or independent?

>don't be mean about my country please, it was first to recognize the United States when no one did

Attached: moroccowestern.jpg (1300x1327, 170.8K)

I don't give a shit.

You're a traitor of your own country. Your countrymen hate you and you are the pest of Europe, remove "Moroccan" from your pseudo, worthless diaspoRAT

good on them for surviving
i cannot believe people live in the sahara, just 40 celsius was enough to almost give me a heatstroke
I'd rather die than learn to live in that sort of unholy heat

Not all Sahara is unlivable desu, I've been to El Aiun, it's not that bad, it's like 40 celsius now

well user, i am not being mean, just honest.
i lived right across the Strait from you for a few years and could have took a ferry over many times
but i was too afraid because everyone i knew who went came back sick, very, very sick.
so i skipped it.

>its not that bad
>it's like 40 celsius now

Attached: pepe-scared.gif (498x498, 2.14M)

I don't think about it at all

then go back

Perhaps it's from the water? I've been very sick after a trip to France, and when I've seen the doctor he told me that it's because of the tap water.
Also was it like food poisoning kind of sickness or what?

Who cares about a literal sandpit. Morocco should focus on fixing their terrible economy, fucked up unemployment rate and call back all the Moroccan niggers polluting our country.

I'm from Casablanca, I can take a trip in my own country, no? Where should I GO BACK?

its takes a while for the body to get used to the parasites and bacteria in the water in a certain region/climate.

it's already under control, and those who don't recognize are shitty poor nations. u need the military power and economic ability to defend it, then other nations, people opinions are just butt plugs they can use in their free time

Who has military control over the region?

Spanish clay. We are turning It into a bigger Ibiza.

they brought their own bottled water. the symptoms were more like a virus effecting the respiratory as well as GI tract. vomiting, the other end at the same time, and a bad upper respiratory infection.
idk what it was but it was consistent - every group that went there, some or all ended up sick with it.

what do you guys gain from that land?? does it have any value? farming? natural resources? larger sea area to go fish?? what do you guys really want from that land??

It should belong to Any Forums's kekistani nation.
I need 15 good anons with gun and ammo.

and renaming it
Moroththo

It's rich in oil, uranium, but overall, sulfates.

Western Sahara was NEVER Moroccan.
It should go back to Spain or be independent before being Moroccan.