Secularism is the only means to protect the people from Jewish Christian values. The church has betrayed the people...

Secularism is the only means to protect the people from Jewish Christian values. The church has betrayed the people, and people worship a bastard who was born from a whore.

Attached: whore_mary.jpg (1036x1037, 234.08K)

>this thread again

Bad Person = Death.

Attached: infographic-seven-deadly-sins.jpg (1600x1600, 923.25K)

>kike can't stop seething at Christianity

You know how obvious this looks, right?

>is golem

Why is she wearing a crown?

>Secularism is
A jewish trick.

Attached: christian_identity.png (460x842, 205.11K)

>Inb4 Chriscucks and Christfags come in seething and coping for 333 replies while telling everyone else they are seething and coping

Attached: 1659621943200699.png (843x882, 1.15M)

Do Christians really cut off their balls for their Yahweh? Imagine limiting your natural male nature.

Ugly picture.

>food analogy
Jews are diametrically opposed to Christianity and do anything they can to undrmine it.

Attached: jews_islamization.jpg (1024x1024, 295.95K)

wait. pantera was a jewish band?
fug

Zeal is a human quality that was removed from the gene pool thanks to Christianity.
It's the real reason why the crusades were less effective as they went on

When you ask yourself why your life is so miserable and whyyou will probably kill yourself, just think back how you made this thread.

Secularism stems from rationalism which stems from christcucknity and Socrajew

The greeks literally did nothing wrong, lacking zeal is a weakness and christcucks have none for manly matters.

>It's the real reason why the crusades were less effective as they went on
Pure retardation. The First Crusade was a fluke because the Near East was so enormously divided and they had not idea that the Crusaders were actually going to set up little kingdoms there.

You're not even trying.

Attached: christian_identity2.png (1007x818, 76.27K)

The first Crusade was the best of all and most of the big names were from Normandy who were recent zealots with a manly religion

Christianity is tempting for the people in power, as it promotes the universalism of men and can incorporate more people.

Kys pleb

Secularism stems from anti-chrustian freemasonry you stupid nigger.

Which is related to secularism
Skizochristmutts can't into abstract ideas, I bet you're good in maths though.

Secularism is only good for foiling people I don’t like, for example rampant secularism as a means of lowering 3rd world birth rates. If I was in control of a nation I wouldn’t allow secularism

No you kys dumbfuck. I understand and even sympathize with anti-christianity but you clearly have never studied the crusades if you think that 'muh will to power' was what caused the 2nd- 7th ones to fail.

nigger

It did, as our morales. Modern leftists are godless christcucks, their world view is still based on the same morality minus the hard lines.
Christianity has saint women who never even got pregnant. Faggot anti-life mf, it's the very cult they come from.

still not getting the clot shot

nope

This thread was moved to