Been with my girlfriend for 6 years and everyone around us asks "When are you two getting married...

Been with my girlfriend for 6 years and everyone around us asks "When are you two getting married?" *while showing the ring finger*. We have no kids but own a little house together in a shitty area full of wetbacks and white trash. Together we make $100,000. She can't get pregnant, but we're like fuck it why have kids in this shithole world? Would you have kids in this day of age? We'd just be breeding more wage slaves to toil and strain through the disgusting crowd of people from this day forth. Nothing will get better unless you can afford to move to a high class white neighborhood full of naive white liberals and occasional conservative family with an oversized truck and RV in their driveway.

I can be happy living old and alone. Times are just bad right now and we're just lucky to be living it during our prime years. With how society has changed, I would feel guilty of bringing another soul into this world to suffer. That is the sin one carries and it is passed on. By departing with that burden, what awaits in the afterlife?

Attached: 9345805dc96f9419745555aebb2dc6b5.jpg (1200x800, 86.74K)

Make child's because

WHITE CHRISTIAN NATIONALISM

Awaits for them. Go make kids you nigger.

You must be a dysgenic mutant if you are willing to throw away your entire genetic line for an infertile dead end. So this post by faggot OP is massive cope trying to demoralize others.

>why have kids in this shithole world
keep consoooooming the jew propanda while every jew is being incentivized to pop out litters of their spawn

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 15-49-34 Israel booms with babies as developed world’s birth rates plummet. Here’s why.png (1100x920, 1.4M)

Jews get cushy jobs through nepotism faggot. Whites do not.

In addition to receiving maternity leave and job protection, any Israeli woman of child-bearing age who is struggling to conceive, Arab or Jew, is eligible for nearly full state funding of in-vitro fertilization treatment (IVF) until she has two children. And despite its expense, there is hardly any criticism of this policy, says Dr. Birenbaum Carmeli, the Haifa University sociologist.

Attached: 1074663_3_1214-babyboom_large.jpg (1200x850, 113.01K)

>jobs
wageslave mentality, start your own business faggot and pass it down to your kids

I agree, that we are living in shitty times to have kids. But relationships usually don't last without children.

>she cant get pregnant
Sorry about the vax

Go have plenty of kids and don't shit yourself or I'll shit in your ass.

how do you met your gf? and where?

On some dating app, where like GPS coordinates?

I can go find some desperste ugly ass bitches out in town and knock them up, does that count?

you can steal one from mongolia

She got it, I didn't

>tinder whore had so many abortions she destroyed her ovaries

what app?

>I can go find some desperste ugly ass bitches out in town and knock them up, does that count?
t. spermlet

Idk Tinder or some shit

so dating apps could be used for finding decent girls?

>Would you have kids in this day of age?
I'm not cursing more white souls to come into existence.

Don’t have kids unless you can give them a decent life

That's what I think, but so many fucking lowlifes around me don't even consider that. It's almost like think having kids just happens and it's not controlled. They don't care if they live in squalor with 5 kids and selling meth for money