IRS is going to be unleashed and harass us

Is there no better sign America is desperate for funds than the beefing up on the IRS. 30 trolling in debt with more debt to follow. Not only this but they are now armed.
Collapse is closer than we think

Attached: 0345EBA3-FC86-4D13-ACA5-09C7BDBB8914.jpg (1242x2375, 1M)

They will only go after the middle class. They admittedly stopped going after the wealthy, because the wealthy will spend $999,999.99 on a legal defense so they don't have to pay $1,000,000.00 in taxes.

>wealthy will spend $999,999.99 on a legal defense so they don't have to pay $1,000,000.00 in taxes.
fuckin based af fr fr fr

There's zero money to be made going after the rich because they know how to legally dodge taxes. 100% of the money will go exclusively into fucking over the middle class and poor.

Combine this with the new 1099k laws. If you sell anything on eBay even used games, clothes, ect, you better be ready to pay taxes on that shit. Anything over $600 and you'll receive a 1099k.

Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people just stop selling there because it isn't worth the hassle. As a result, the foreigners will reap the benefits and eBay/Amazon will eventually suffer and die.

This people seem to be sewing the seeds of their own demise. Hard to see how everything they are doing won’t spur some kind of neo Bolshevik nazbol movement

America started with a tax revolt. It'll end with a tax revolt. Empire on suicide watch.

Attached: genjiglasses.jpg (640x480, 45.39K)

don't forget the IRS openly targeted conservatives

Why do you pay taxes?

Attached: 1659740711662636.png (1440x1951, 881.78K)

Why does a tax agency need so many weapons?

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-085332_Firefox.jpg (1042x1548, 367.91K)

Just make sure you don't sell more than $12,399
and you won't owe shit

Bring back tarring and feathering tax collectors

How do audit works for a wagecuck? Or do they go after small business owners and independent contractors? I haven’t looked at my pay stub in a year I assume I pay taxes cause I get a refund.

This is the primary drive behind this bill. The Lois Lerner approach

You receive a letter than saying you’ve been audited. Please forward the last 7 years of tax returns.

>The Internal Revenue Service has 2,159 “Special Agents” and spent $21.3 million on guns, ammunition and military-style equipment between fiscal years 2006 and 2019. The agency stockpiled 4,500 guns and five million rounds of ammunition
That was written last year. This new bill expands the IRS's by EIGHT times.
Taxation is theft, and these motherfuckers are arming up to rob us all like we've never seen before.

I'm betting both, fucking over the little guy even if it's just something small like not dotting their Ts and Is. This bill is insane. It's one thing bumping up their budget but 6x?!?!

*IRS's budget

THEY'RE COUNTING ON IT

What are you going to do about it? Oh, absolutely nothing? Got it.

Half the time thats literally the point. If you wanted to completely take over a country, start a revolution when youre ready to seize power.

Say all the roght things "Free ______, fuck this guys." Boom, done. Even get to die a hero with a statue or some shit.

My hatred for this government is unbearable. How do I cope?

Don’t they already have them? I don’t keep that shit.