How do we stop Atheists before it's too late?

How do we stop Atheists before it's too late?

Attached: u85fw4nvuag91[1].jpg (720x497, 67.41K)

Atheists are retards, man. America is the most godless it’s ever been and just look at how gross it is. Are you proud atheists? Is this your vision for us all? Are things really so much better than the previous eras in this country when there were more Christians around?

One word: anal

If you use reddit you should be put on the sex offender registry

It's not atheism that sucks, it's that the majority of atheists have no moral compass and their culture is devoid of anything good or interesting, because of their lack of morals

That won't change so I gave up on it

Majority of them are atheist just to be gross and make crude jokes about everything

You are braindead if you don't know why you shouldn't make enemies by doing evil acts. Even a psycho knows that. Clearly a braindead OP today

>hell is not real, why not make this world hell?
Being an atheist is pretty based, it's not as if there's an issue with a lack of morality, but the lack of aesthetic.
>praising hitler is wrong
Who really is deciding what's good and evil?
>moral lawgiver
Where the cyptokikery shows it's ugly face, it's all about control. The bible tells people are good and evil, but every religious person copes with the ugly face of their humanity by making supernatural spooks a patsy (i.e. the devil) Same thing Adam did to Eve was to place blame.

Deeply disturbing that religious people need to justify why evil is wrong. The implication that the only thing standing in the way of a religious person and sociopathy is the threat of hellfire is terrifying

>fucking kids
>strangling someone
>praising hitler
one of these things isn't quite the same

I know you're posting this as some kinda gotcha against Christians, as if they only don't murder people because they're afraid of God. But the argument is actually sound. Where does an atheist derive his morality from? Nowhere. Atheism denies any moral foundation beyond the whims of the self, which means that in an atheist framework you can morally do anything you like. Under an atheist framework if I decided to just kill you then you would have no logical moral argument against it. You can only refer to the law saying I'm not allowed, not realizing that law doesn't determine morality.

Athiests DO indulge in dark desires though. The mistake of this redditor is assuming "Dark Desires" means solely violent outlets

I am pretty sure they are living their darkest desires right now.

Attached: 1618684404552.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

The conception of morality is that the morality is subjetive, the reason is that we use to use gods to explain the sensitive world, even our rules, unfortunately or fortunalety, this is not necessary anymore, that's the reason that philosophers like Nietzsche says that god is dead, and actually it is, we don't need any
divinity to guide us to good or evil, these are dead conceptions and we shouldn't use anymore.

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (680x453, 310.64K)

>So why don't you do it.

The statement ignores the fact that many Atheists rejected religion due to societal pressure in the first place. And let's be honest, the overwhelming majority are Christian dropouts, Christianity being the religion under constant attack by secular media. So, understanding that, it's easy to see why they wouldn't abandon morals if that would put them at odds with secular culture.

This becomes clear in many of their arguments against Christianity (God can't be good and create evil; God can't both be all powerful and perfect love because He allows bad things to happen; God ordered the Israelites to give no quarter to their enemies in some cases... etc...)

They believe that religion was hampering them in life, and in the secular world, there are many choices that would go against Christianity. But, the biggest contributing factor to rejecting Christianity is the temptation of the secular world. So, why would they suddenly turn on their liberator like that? The irony is that the bible they abandoned was telling them the truth, while the world they embraced was lying to them from the start.

People don't think deeply enough. There are a few shoddy atheistic explanations, but they are very unsatisfying. That is why once I stopped believing in God, I stopped having a moral compass. The only thing to chase in this world is happiness. It's made me a lot more forgiving of a person.

This is a great demonstration that people who belong to a religion can often be disgustingly horrible people.
They often have no sense of empathy or morality and the only thing stopping them from committing atrocities is fear of God.
They can pretend to be kind but in reality they will twist logic to be horrible and find some justification for it.

Either you want to be good of your own free will or you deserve what ever punishment your religion promises in the afterlife.

>Why Don't Atheists Do What Many Theists Would Do?
FTFY

>Atheists are retards, man. America is the most godless it’s ever been and just look at how gross it is
That’s literally because you christ cucks made it a sin and then law to not allow me to kill degenerate morons, retard

The actions of the devil are still decreed by god, he just doesn't serve him willingly

Literally no difference if your atheist or christian golems

There is much more to it than that.

Also no, only you, a subhuman animal, need a jewish book to not be a piece of shit. I simply don’t do to others what I would not done to myself and most people can agree on what those things are. Morality is not derived from your jew god and it 100% existed before you started swinging your book in the air screaming holy holy

Atheists DO indulge in their darkest desires. They're the most degenerate, selfish, hypocritical, nasty, perverted, corrupt people on the planet. They only act like moral judges against Christians because they're literally doing the work of Satan by blaspheming God and His people. All faggots are atheists. All groomers are atheists. All leftists are atheists. None who claim to be Christian worship the God of the Bible. They worship a fake made up God in their own image. Atheists are like pigs to a trough. And after speaking to many fo them, I have learned atheists are atheist because they love their sin. They love their darkness and their corruption. And even the good they imitate from time to time is out of pure selfish gain.

>before it's too late
Nigga, it's been too late for a few decades

It's almost like God designed forgiveness and commanded us to do it for our benefit

The problem isn't atheism, it's that most people just switched to some other religion.

Consumerism, corporatism, nationalism etc. were placed in the slot religion was filling. A slot that needs to be discarded for atheism to do anything.

>it's that the majority of atheists have no moral compass and their culture is devoid of anything good or interesting, because of their lack of morals
You’re a christcuck retard if you think anyone that isn’t religious lacks morals. Your priest suck and cut baby dicks for a living, legally and illegally. I know many non-religious people who are 1000x more “moral” than christcuck retards that cheat on their wives, worship money, and commit every other “sin” they acknowledge while acting and equating that simple acknowledgment with them being moral.

>I simply don’t do to others what I would not done to myself
Cool bible rule, atheist. You only think that way because of the nation's Christian foundations.

If you actually believe this originated from the chrictcuck dick mutilation book you are a historically illiterate retard

Does this mean we should forgive the jews?