Stop exploiting young women for sex. It’s NOT ok

Stop exploiting young women for sex. It’s NOT ok.

Attached: BA020213-C9F4-4826-8BB1-DE8CBEB39D01.jpg (1284x1018, 189.54K)

>Stop exploiting young women for sex. It’s NOT ok.
Everyone is welcome to an opinion. I for one am happy that girls are turning 18 literally every day.

Women have all the power in their 20s.
Men have all the power in their 30s and 40s if they're smart enough to know it.

I bet that dude just blew off this obviously jealous seething nig

Hope she sees this bro...I guess?

slide thread

i love it, old feminist sluts are getting ass mad that theyre hitting 30 and 40 with no husband, no kids, no future. and since theyre women, rather than use this as a teaching moment to help women younger than themselves, they are instead lashing out at men lol

post more!

Attached: 1659406449052629.jpg (716x580, 48.38K)

Ummmm who gives a fuck what this literal who says? Shitty ass thread.

Nobody sits me down to tell me stuff. Nuh uh. We either gonna walk and talk like plato and socrates or you done gone shut your mouth whore.

I literally don’t fuck anything above 12.

Attached: 1346FF1E-406E-4146-8FDA-66A99487F869.jpg (819x1024, 88.59K)

Attached: 00A5ABD4-8583-4DBF-9EBC-7664AD11B2C6.jpg (1024x947, 142.76K)

>i had to sit him down
pure narcissistic meddling.

the way you handle people like that is by utterly and fully disregarding and disrespecting them and their Dr. Phil moment. They will demonize you in defense, but their subconscious cannot deny that they were discarded.

Based cunny connoisseur

>You can't fuck them
>Just subscribe to their only fans
>I need to tell men this
>Women cant make their own decisions
Can someone make that mental gymnastics meme for me? Half in the bag

What the fuck is up with left

What do you mean by exploiting
35 years old women reply way more
Prime puss can choose, roasties get the rest and act weird

In the ideal world, politics wouldn't consider women whatsoever.

She was 21 and 1 month, you sick pedo fuck! Her life is only 25% over!

If someone "sat me down" at work and told me I couldn't date a 21 year old at 29/ 30.. I'd say fuck you faggot and punch em lol

>hey HR this guy is coming into my office trying to lecture me on who I should and shouldn’t date

Attached: F284745E-52B7-4B04-BFD2-0058D8BC74E7.jpg (443x750, 45.69K)

Ideally using that word should be enough to get the FBI at your door
You retarded peedweeb still encourage that shit in a subtle way and should get treated accordingly.

This dude is seething with jealousy at the guys young girlfriend.

>rather than use this as a teaching moment to help women younger than themselves, they are instead lashing out at men lol

They were called Spinsters before. They become bitter and do all they can do poison future generations, they love to say to young women that men who are older than them are not interested/bad for them and then the young women feel forced to date the fat fuck numales their own age.

If you pay attention to anyone spouting that garbage you are as mentally ill as they are

Wjjx8

Attached: 1658936140572760.png (900x600, 21.99K)

Nigga probably dating a women his age, wants to bring others down to his level

Sorry, but I'm 39, and I follow a very simple policy:
>do not date women with children
>do not date women over the age of 27
>do not date women with tattoos
>do not date obese women
>do not date vegans
>do not date women who watch basketball or listen to rap music unironically

I didn't get my first date until I was 27 years old. Since then, I have progressively become more attractive, due entirely to my income. That's how the world works. Once a woman hits 27, if she's not married, she's busted for life. It's no different than trading in a car once you hit 50k miles.

>I literally don’t fuck anything above 12.
absolutly giga based.

Attached: take a seat.jpg (711x757, 91.49K)

Met my wife when she was 17 working for her Dad in a sandwich shop. I was 25 going on 26. Made it my regular thing to stop in before, during, or after work. Started dating her as soon as she graduated high school, 8 years now, she’s given me a beautiful healthy son. Get along fine with her Dad now, even told him that I wanted her to be mine forever within a couple weeks of dating. His only response was “prove it.” I have. I don’t want to imagine having married a peer. Glad I didn’t.

You sick fuck! You're supposed to encourage her to whore out and join Onlyfan once she hits 18. Not groom her to be a wife and mother! Sick fucking pedo

If woman in their 20s can't be trusted to make their own dating decisions, why should they be allowed to get abortions?

I am 28 and my fiancé is 19

Attached: C9C66601-F193-46F6-B8C7-758D85D7B290.png (640x400, 45.64K)

Groomer pedo

>mfw I turn 35 in a couple months and I'm fucking a 19 year old
>Mfw knowing this makes roasties and betas seethe

Attached: Donquixote_Doflamingo.png (650x650, 371.74K)

Canada is on a roll today!

Half age + 7

Based and TheVandalspilled

>t. Seething post-Wall roastie
Nah that shits gay.

Based

Cringe

half age - 7

As long as it's legal okay.
Cope and seethe uggos.

You’re 35 and still dating, why are you not married yet lol

I'm 45 and only bang women who are 20-25. Seething cat ladies can stay mad about it.

Correct

If I as a 29 year old man want to fuck the shit out of some hot, Lolita ass, nobody’s gonna stop me

Nice I bet your friends who have daughters the same age as the girls you fuck think you're a real freak pedo

>Why haven't you gambled half of your assets and income on the whims of a modern woman?
Imagine doing this in current year.
Also who said anything about dating?

Kill, fuck, marry

LOL. And it's a man saying it. Modern men are such pathetic faggots.

>fucking women in their 20’s
>pedo

Attached: B044C267-3500-437B-A433-065B1A7E43E2.jpg (400x345, 109.83K)

I bet my friends who have daughters the same age wish they could bang her hot friends.