GONZALO LIRA CALLING FOR ANOTHER ANUDDA SHOAH

Anons, I think goyim noticing are reaching peak levels.

Attached: 7DD381EA-C20C-44A8-B7F6-45BFB2EFAC65.png (1170x2532, 662.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gonzalolira1968/status/1556398801094590469?s=21&t=yigcGLc6ALoNCFFD2AYyrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/gonzalolira1968/status/1556398801094590469?s=21&t=yigcGLc6ALoNCFFD2AYyrQ

There wpuld have to be a first shoah in order to have a second.
There was no first shoah, they just made ot up.

do you have a single gamefaqs walkthrough to back that up?

Lol

The white nationalists (the Any Forums kind) are the enemies of the jews. Russians are the enemies of the jews.

The jews are making both their enemies hate each other. Their psychopathic minds are remarkable. How do they make such huge global circuses?!!!

Attached: 1656423174413.png (377x521, 347.95K)

Oh so (((they))) are starting to notice how quickly people are now running to God? Wait til they realize that the spirit of false religion is being cast out. Then the kvetching will begin.

Noone except Jewish bots here cheer for Ukraine.

This is not coming from classic Serb nationalist, I was pro NATO neoconservative in Serbia which is less than 1% population and you can not tell anyone about that belief in Serbia, until I was redpilled on Jews and Jewmerica, I can not explain you how much I loved America, I thought America is 50’s Hollywood movie, boy I was wrong.

Based

Made up or not. But "every single time is true". Jews get retardedly arrogant, stop hiding behind the shadows, expose their vile nature. And in the end get pogromed, expelled or outright massacred. And Gonzalo is in the very hotspot of this being realized.

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: wrong.jpg (587x659, 114.02K)

>I was pro NATO neoconservative in Serbia which is less than 1% population and you can not tell anyone about that belief in Serbia, until I was redpilled on Jews and Jewmerica, I can not explain you how much I loved America, I thought America is 50’s Hollywood movie, boy I was wrong.
Same, but I was liberal leaning. Now I just want it get nuked.

And white people let them get away time after time. Jews could have been wiped out by now. Or reduced to such a small number they won’t be a threat.

Go ahead…name us I FUCKING DARE YOU. I love it when goys think they have the upper hand and I love it even more when the mob peels them apart for us. Say anything I FUCKING DARE YOU. Hmmmm I mean if you still want your job? Your livelihood? Your “white” family with a picket fence? I spit on all you stupid fucking cattle. NAME US. DO IT. ONCE A GOY…ALWAYS. A. FUCKING. GOY.

more like christcucks are panicking over the fact that white nationalists are splitting away from christianity, so they're shilling "christian nationalism" for damage control

Wasn't that nigga kidnapped in Ukraine?

>And christians let them get away time after time
ftfy

Not at all grounded in reality. The Spirit is being poured out. You have no idea what that means.

Christianity is dead though
Outsides American Evangelical nutcases nobody gives a fuck about Christianity any more

The problem you'll soon see is when your retarded mannerisms mean there are people with absolutely nothing to lose but everything to gain

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT GONZOLEZ YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: ugly spics.jpg (720x540, 56.54K)

Not all Christians are obsessed with bloodlines and prophecies--just the jewish ones. And they'll be the first to tell you, they wuz the real jews an shit.

I love how shitlibs always confidently dismiss eugenics and scientific racism as thoroughly debunked pseudoscience.

There's over a century's worth of race and IQ science proving that niggers are subhuman missing links.

And the genomic revolution is right around the corner. Pretty soon parents are going to be able to rank order their embryos based on health, intelligence, height, adult socioeconomic status, you name it.

And then shit will really get wild once we figure where exactly in the human genome to make edits in order to maximize highly desirable phenotypic traits while simultaneously avoiding harmful pleiotropic effects.

When that happens, parents are going to be able to design their children like the character creation feature in video games. Even kikes like him will be lining up in droves at fertility clinics to create their Aryan designer babies.

Like you have no idea how much liberal and neocon I was, my redpill was actually when i created twitter and started following liberals and neocons.

>Someone I follow say really awful things about white people
>Looks white, why does he hate himself?
>He get ratio-ed in quoted tweets
>Check quoted tweets
>They imply he/she is Jew
>Why would Jews hate white people? Nvm
>Same thing happens again in cycles
>Followed right wingers who implied Jews hate whites
>Scroll their accs, redpill is on 30%
>Search for phrases on twitter like “109 countries”, “every single time”, “cries in pain as it strikes you” redpill is on 60%
>Come to Any Forums redpill is 100%