Why do Millenial Men refuse to date Millenial women?

Why do Millenial Men refuse to date Millenial women?

Attached: 1659317175593802.jpg (663x553, 47.96K)

Some men may feel that millennial women are too high-maintenance, while others may find them to be immature. It really varies from person to person.

lmao I'm a zoomer and I'm rejecting millennial women, keep it up men.

lmfao, this women is like the queen of absolutely shitty takes on everything.

Just going to get myself a nice 17 year old, simple as.

Why do woman seeth so hard when white men don’t want them

Attached: 942A558F-8FDE-47B9-9CEC-F595599F82B4.jpg (666x599, 119.39K)

they are both, also dont take care of themselves, are usually getting fat, embrace woke politics like they were a zoomer as a way to cope with themselves getting old and trying to remain youthful by supporting what they see as youth culture. most of them are a lost cause desu, plus they typically have a body count between 50-200.

so a women with out the ability to pair bond, whos also past her prime repreductive years and is also woke and usually jaded from the past decade of being pumped and dumped constantly they will never respect a good man even their potential husband.

>simple as
Must be going for a 17 year old boy, huh fag?

GenX women aren't much different unless they're rural then it's a bit better.

Church girls are either based or beyond batshit crazy more so than thots on instagram.

I like the way older girls look desu Very sexy.

They're both. Millennia women are becoming prudish with the average guy, despite gagging and puking on Chad's cock for the last decade and half plus. They have insane requirements for long-term relationships despite being a net drain on whoever they date. And immaturity goes without saying; they're fucking women. But millennial women and younger are especially immature and think they're still teenagers in high school.

>bitches about being single and old
>has high standards for men
Womeme logic

Millennial women are the the most empty and degenerate form of life ever spawned next to Baby Boomers. That’s why. Even most of “the good ones” are retarded somehow. And no, it does NOT go both ways for both genders. Only a few Millennial/Zoomer men are seats on the cock carousel; most of the other low-status Millennial men are just deeply depressed and lonely.

> woman
> brown
> Guardian columnist
It's a perfect storm of retardery.

Attached: ModernFeminism.gif (263x228, 1004.5K)

men like young women and women know this which is why they always try to look younger, anything out of a woman's mouth that goes against this is 100% cope. Millennial women were great in the 2010s but now they are old

> Why do people avoid women with cluster B mental disorders during a real narcissistic collapse?
No idea.

they have spent their whole life surrounded by these cunts. they are rejecting them as they should. buh bye Roasties enjoy your cat poop induced madness

Ewww Gen X women are like in their late 40s/mid 50s.
But they partied so hard in their prime that most of them look like they're 80 now. Gross!
I'm going to assume that you meant to type Gen Z. Unless you have some kind of sick fetish, in which case - carry on but may god have mercy on your soul user.

Attached: 1639515272677.jpg (300x440, 25.28K)

They're really hot desu

Millennial girls have lots of tattoos and piercings. It's fucking gross. They treated their bodies the same way graffiti artists treat old railway cars.

>Why do Millenial Men refuse to date Millenial women?
Stats suggest millenial men arent dating anyone. it's an entire generation of voluntary celibates.