THERE IS A POSSIBLE SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE BOYS

THERE IS A POSSIBLE SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE BOYS.

>Slayings of Four Muslim Men in Albuquerque May Be Linked, Police Say
>Two of the victims allegedly attended the same mosque
>all victims found dead from gunshots within a 5 mile radius within the last year
>local authorities increasing patrols in high risk neighborhoods and telling citizens to not go outside after dark
>the FBI is proving the possibility of a serial killer or group of killers and is possibly getting involved soon
thedailybeast.com/slayings-of-four-muslim-men-in-albuquerque-may-be-linked-police-say
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11086647/Albuquerque-police-investigating-possible-serial-killer-three-Muslim-men-murdered.html

Attached: 1729E892-9E67-4AFB-9054-42E3BED9E11D.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

OP is the serial killer

not my problem

Attached: 1650980146220.png (840x859, 51.73K)

not a happening

Death to kikes

it's probably a muslim posing as gay to draw out and target closeted muslims

I knew a guy from Albuquerque once. He was a huge weirdo. He looked like a chubby 14 year old but he was actually 38. No shit I didn't believe him until he showed me his drivers license. I think he drives public transport busses now.

Wait someone is killing pedophiles in New Mexico...

spbp

>Serial killer
>Killed 4
>Big whoop
>A single spree killer beats that score in an instant
You can really see why serial killers fell out of fashion

>serial killer
>killing mudslimes
how is this my problem?
OP sucks monkeypox infested cocks

Attached: 1658006381259.jpg (1189x652, 131.8K)

Terrorists cleaning up unreliable recruits. Expect attacks right before the mid-terms.

why do people post the dailymail as if its a source and not a british tabloid rag?

All the victims are Pashtun refugees. Probably there’s a beef over some drug money. Some of the killings may be retaliatory

waltuhhhh

burque bump

It's just some dumb sunni and shia niggers killing each other.

>import the 3rd world
>get shocked when they bring 3rd world problems
tiresome....

Literally me

not his call

Homo gooselimb got his rocks off with other gooselimbs and is killing all his lovers so nobody finds out

not a serial killer. it is kikes from Israel taking out their enemies on United States soil.

They’re all sunni I believe

based.
men need to be exterminated

Nigga there's like 2 (at least) active serial killers in NOLA alone, but nobody misses addicts and hoes

Wasn’t there a training camp out there?

>It's just some dumb sunni and shia niggers killing each other.
You're probably right. But I don't understand why these backwards cunts don't start working on the juden instead.
Is their hatred of the other muzzie-faction really that much greater than their hatred of jews?

Attached: IslamBroomOfIsrael.jpg (474x612, 30.65K)

It’s Hillary adding to her list.

How many serial killers are operating at a time in the US again? Forgot the statistic. Serial killers are pretty common these days in North America.

4 deaths is a nice score, he should lay low for a while now, too much attention, wait until the recession