All 50 Republicans voted AGAINST reducing inflation. Wtf? I want Dems out as much as the next guy...

All 50 Republicans voted AGAINST reducing inflation. Wtf? I want Dems out as much as the next guy, but are we willing to sabotage the economy to do it?

Attached: 1600420019251.jpg (1080x3617, 340.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democrats.senate.gov/inflation-reduction-act-of-2022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think that was the intent of the vote, but it is a possibility.

What's this "we" shit? Fuck Republicans. You're finally starting to learn that they are just as big an enemy to us. They're all on the same side at the top.

>believing this bill will do what is says it will

0/10 bait

"inflation reduction act" lol good one

what else is in the bill? Oh wait you won't answer this is a 1 post by this id bait thread

fight (((inflation))) with more (((inflation))). the fed pulls the strings anyway, so wtf does it matter?

>we
ok jew

They should have just passed the Great Economy bill!

umm... how is that inflation reduction? it talks about climate change and healthcare.

Fuck republicans. They want higher inflation and want to ruin our country. We must fight them at every step to save democracy

We should just make inflation illegal!

>$430 billion bill
And who do you think will end up paying for this retard ?

imagine paying taxes in current year

This is why Democrats destroyed education. So could pass bills like this and have their retarded voters kiss their ass for it.

That's why they're arming up the IRS

>spend more money
Really getting quite tired

Attached: 1659653962256434.jpg (333x500, 88.85K)

They should have passed the ‘op’s not faggot bill’ then maybe you would have understood it.

Whatever war your government starts it loses
>war on drugs
>Vietnam war
>Korean war
>war on poverty
>war on climate change
>war on inflation
>war on whites…
Hey… cool keep going nigger

Vote for My "Rape Prevention Act"
I will remove rape as a criminal category, and forever eliminate rape!

Death to kikes

I couldn't believe America is doing fuck all about climate change. I'd given up. I don't think this will do dog shit at this point.

Attached: 1647183565131.gif (1200x1200, 213.01K)

Oh, I wasn't aware our government could just stop inflation anytime they want, so does that mean they can create it anytime they want also? Is this an unlockable skill?

Attached: 1654274250903.jpg (720x732, 75.22K)

Inflation is not a national issue but a global issue. There is not much they can do. I fully support them raising interest rates.

democrats.senate.gov/inflation-reduction-act-of-2022
>click legislative text
under the very first section it talks about sourcing the costs of this bill from corporation taxing and closing loopholes that corporations have used.

about 31 pages down part two talks explicitly about corporate stock buybacks and use of those to target inflation that corporations are intentionally causing in the stock market for their own business.

Attached: image_2022-08-07_184819228.png (697x363, 39.87K)

How fucking gullible do you have to believe that a bill saying it will reduce inflation... will reduce inflation?

Inflation was caused by the 2020 Covid stimulus package where we printed something llike the entire world supply of dollars into existence within 1 year.

this bill isnt going to undo that.

its probably going to give money to trannies, drag queens, groomers, feminists, jews, etc