Mulimas are getting BWCpilled

But Any Forums me muslim whores where super trad?!

Tyv88d

Attached: 1595899000843.webm (540x960, 2.8M)

based and whitecock pilled

>Tryna get that white boy
Why does every fucking zoomer larp and talk like ghetto americam blacks to sound "hip"? Jesus its so submissive and retarded, I want to genocide these people. Also a single whore doesn't change the trend, degenerates will be outbred and outcompeted by people genetically more wired for traditionalism

Attached: portrait-man-beard-9-3052470.jpg (677x900, 224.24K)

Behavior like this has turned me off from non-white women forever.

fuck man, I would stuff that bitch with one of my good hard logs and push that shit deep so far, she'd has to wash her cunt for days to remove the last particle of poo that my dick pushed in, if you catch my drift

Life’s easy mode when you have blue eyes

those who don't wear hijab are of course not super trad. Most arent even Muslim. Either Christians or have left islam.

westernized muslims are not worth a shit anyway, jewish propaganda has fucked up most of their brains.

100% this idiot took 3 doses of the vaccine already. The pureblood arabs don't want any disgusting uncircumsized penis, sorry to tell you hans.

She wants to get VIKINGED.COM

Is social media banned in the Middle East? No? Then it’s already over.

Even the Zoroastrian Iranians are getting triple vaxxed over here lmao.

ive always wanted to bang a cute italian gal so id smash that

why do German men love MENA women?

Attached: 1651355214619.png (750x1334, 2.98M)

Why dont these nafris just go for the white-looking Arabs?

>Why does every fucking zoomer larp and talk like ghetto americam blacks to sound "hip"?
Yeah it's a zoomer and millenial thing they've been doing for over 20 years now. I remember when it started and how wiggers were the original trannies always weren't a halloween costume 24/7. Where I work I do the hiring and anyone who comes in talking like a nigger their application goes right into the garbage, they'd be happier living in some shit smelling, roach infested ghetto with their nigger heroes than they would making the big bucks at my place of employment. It's amazing how Hollywood can truly program the minds of so many young people with anything no matter how shitty and stupid and they'll follow it no matter what. Why would anyone want someone like that around them?

>race mixing is only bad when girls do it
This is why you're a genetic dead end

Sara - Muslim Jew

Achmed dont seethe. It was the original plan from the lefties to invite you here to learn a bit about free choice and equality. You fell for the trap of the lefties. Thats what you get for lingering in foreign land.

That girl is hot as fuck

aye

europoors have infected you

Attached: 1659755951973.jpg (1241x1861, 411.43K)