Jews steal land, palestine tries to fight back, jews cry "terrorism!" and steal more land...

Jews steal land, palestine tries to fight back, jews cry "terrorism!" and steal more land. How can they do this so opnely and blatantly and no one is stopping them?

Attached: Palestinian-Loss-Of-Land-1946-2010.jpg (1200x882, 116.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfN2IvnIA4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Palestine" doesn't exist, retard.

>Jews steal land, palestine tries to fight back, jews cry "terrorism!" and steal more land. How can they do this so opnely and blatantly and no one is stopping them?
Because jews control your media and politics.

Attached: Rebbe fooling the goyim.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

neither do borders according to jews in america

1. They’re the chosen people of God and deserve to murder for their land, it’s their birthright to murder rape and pillage
2. They control the media so they can spin it as them being the victim every time, if you say otherwise you’re an anti-Semite and lose your job.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Attached: 1c708021b407370a.jpg (1150x1425, 162.62K)

It's true, check google maps

Jews own land - muslims come and take it.

Hundreds of years later:
Muslims own land - jews come and take it.

If muslims surrendered their weapons and said “we will not fight” - there would be immediate peace; if Jews surrendered their weapons and said “we will not fight” - there would be immediate killings.

If I had to choose who got the land, I’d prefer the more civilized group, i.e. jews.

It was never like that until the creation of soviet union. After that - jews actually got what they wanted. A fully occupied empire ruled only by them. Thanks to western banks, germans and wall street rich fags that sponsored it - we've got where we are rn. If only white movement succeed or tsar wasnt retarded - none of that would of ever happen. It was their plan for 2000 years in making just to get back to palestine. Read about the early soviet union, you're gonna find an INSANE similarities between the lenin marxist kikes and what is happening in the west rn. We were the pre-alpha version of their modern slaves. But what makes me wonder, at what exact moment kikes conquered the US?

>Jews steal land, palestine tries to fight back, jews cry "terrorism!" and steal more land. How can they do this so opnely and blatantly and no one is stopping them?
it's all because of (you) burger

If it's a struggle between Jews and Mudslimes I'll come down on the side of Jews, every time

>But what makes me wonder, at what exact moment kikes conquered the US?
There wasn't really an exact moment. Jews have had creeping influence since some of the first ones we had fled Brazil to New York.
After that, they would find and shove their way into various areas of influence via state association (for example, Benjamin Judah in the CSA) or covert media distribution (Scofield Bible).
Some big highlights though were in the Wilson administration, who got us into WWI undoubtedly at the urging of Jews.
After that, they gained some particularly important positions in the FDR administration (i.e. Morgenthau, the other names pass me now).
However, the first manifestation of full-blown ZOG as we know it today when Jews launched their post-war Cultural Revolution in the 1950s and 60s. Their domestic policy movement, Civil Rights, made White Americans second-class citizens and jumpstarted the Progressive Stack, while their foreign policy movement, hijacked Vietnam War protests, gave them an opening to eliminate the previous WASP foreign policy establishment of the USA while they were weak.
This broad sweeping power grab in the 1960s is what allowed them to push the throttle down completely in 1991 when the Soviet Union collapsed as an opposing power block and begin every Zionist war since.

Yeah, i knew they had influence all the time. Also thought about the 50-60's as the age they truly started expanding politicly. I think that the US was almost uncontrolled by them until the 1960's or something cause the CIA leader changed around that time. And the 2010's is the time they fully started to implement what they tested in USSR on the whole world.

Yes, I agree with your assessment.
They effectively gained total power by the end of the 1960s. They allowed themselves to become the unhinged and brutal actors we know them as in regards to foreign policy in the 1990s. The 2010s was when they cashed in covert work they had been investing in for decades (Magnus Hirschfeld, John Money, etc.) for overt social engineering consequences like Gay Marriage and Transgenderism. The 2010s could feel like a power grab because of how blatant and intense the push for social poison became, but it was a utilization of power that they had already built prior.

Israel doesn't exist either, David Rosenblatt

Attached: 1659665368235171.png (525x522, 395.61K)

That means there is no major power left to fight them. I heard that our FSB shills are completly anti-jewish, read some comment on youtube by russian zoomie liberal where he whined about some chekist having a talk with him, telling him about the soros and the degeneration of society that the zoomie laughed off. Our intelegence agency is based and smart but i think that my gov is completly zogged just like the western one. How to fight this shit? My only thought is puritanism, but i dont see it coming back in the near future of constant consumerism and liberal hell.

this website will always support israel at the end of the day

>How can they do this so opnely and blatantly and no one is stopping them?
Control of the world money supply and everything that buys (e.g media, ngos).

Jews can't govern for shit; they thrive as parasites. They will inevitably crash our societies into the ground and flee to their bunkers in New Zealand or be forcibly ejected once again. This is the timeless cycle we're in

and who owned the land 5000 years ago?
why was the area called judea in history?
and who is more productive with the land?
youtube.com/watch?v=yfN2IvnIA4M

>and who owned the land 5000 years ago?
The ancestors of Palestinians.
>why was the area called judea in history?
Because it was the name of a province of the Roman Empire, given by Romans.
>and who is more productive with the land?
Palestinians. Jews destroy the land and the sea.

Attached: Palestinians Bronze Age.png (1700x991, 941.01K)

there is no such thing as a palistinian the land is and always was ours not yours

Attached: arabs.png (406x179, 105.64K)

He says from the United States. Irony is dead.

Why don't you post the whole map so everyone can see how Palestinians overlap with Samaritans.
Jews always trying to hide the truth and lie.

Attached: Samaritan Palestinian DNA.png (946x769, 565.07K)

This. The Jews are baby-raping psychos at least have some claim to that land; the Palis and the Jews are genetically related, most Americans belong in Africa or Europe