My favorite was the mental gymnastics involved when the vaccine was first rolled out! The same ones that are against a...

My favorite was the mental gymnastics involved when the vaccine was first rolled out! The same ones that are against a woman's bodily autonomy were screaming " My body, my choice" How can you be both "for" and "against" the same thing?

Attached: bla371vgobg91[1].jpg (1080x1126, 136.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ideological consistency is a spook designed to force you into defending twisted positions. Different standards must be applied to different scenarios.

Because a fetus has their own body and should decide if they want to kill themselves after they’re born and get older. Oh and a baby’s life is worth infinitely more than an old persons

>

I honestly don't see any of these people as human anymore.

I like how this jewish faggot thinks in absolute jewish propaganda like a typical jew.

No one is forcing anyone to get the vaccine.

Nobody is forcing women to not use contraception either

I am 100% consistent.
I support killing all niglets in the womb and I also support all leftists dying of vax-induced immune system failure.

Give me back my right to practice. I lost my job and my degree, can't work in what was my job field for 18 years. I hope you lose everything. And I don't give a fuck about pregnant women or kids. Just kill your 10yo kids if you want, not my problem.

Over 60 million abortions in the US since it was made "constitutional" by a lie under false pretenses of being for "privacy"
92% of which were for convenience.

6 million Jews did not die in a holocaust, but they should have(and then some)

My cousin is diabetic and a healthcare professional. She never got the jab. Whole thing redpilled the fuck out of her.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a source on those claims. Sounds like the usual bullshit these morons spew.

you realize you'll get old too right? or are you gonna kys soon

>my body my choice
>unless you're a drumpf tard anti vaxx

Attached: 1659797147517453.png (496x582, 420.47K)

Abortion isn't an infectious disease that has killed over 1 million Americans. Take your meds.

Attached: 1640572545903.jpg (640x795, 90.82K)

>everyone itt

Attached: 9853F58B-A358-4EDC-A75C-D2ABCFC86B4F.jpg (645x770, 75.72K)

I realize I will get old. I'm 30 years old now and a baby's life is still worth more then mine. Let alone an actual old person. Try being logical and such a degenerate hedonist loser.

Literally nobody said that. These people are mentally ill.

>mostly niggers, leftist faggots and spics
OH NO, we have to stop that ASAP!

>fetus hugger
Abortion is satanic child sacrifice

youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c

Attached: Satanic ritual murder .jpg (425x606, 95.62K)