We're gonna save you from inflation by printing more money

>We're gonna save you from inflation by printing more money
Do americans really... is this what they're teaching at Harvard

Attached: 1659909710689.jpg (1080x1006, 559.19K)

Yes
99% of peoiple don't know what inflation even IS
99,99% of people deny that taxation is theft

Do you Eurotrash mind keeping it down? I'm trying to sleep.

>51/50
Democrats are a cancer.

Americans are some of the dumbest mutherfuckers on the planet, including niggers in Africa. Most niggers know when they're being ripped off, but not Americans. The fed will print America into oblivion and it will collapse - a very good thing, unfortunately

BULL RUNS BACK ON

"The bill would invest $369 billion in programs that aim to accelerate the transition to cleaner energy, increase domestic energy production, and lower carbon emissions by 40% by 2030."

Kek.

When Manchin was “convinced”, our markets already started preemptively rallying. They knew the party wasn’t over for them.

China is now sweating less.

It's not like we have any say in it. Nobody asked us. Banks don't even need their say-so to print money, this is just their way of embezzling it.

80,000 new IRS agents to rape the middle class, Thanks Joe

In other words they just stole 369 billion

HAHAHAGA
Tell me Putin did this, pls... I can't believe in that. You supposed to be capitalists, r-right?

Politicians should be arrested for lying about what the bill is about which is obviously the opposite or how different the bill functions than promised.

>He doesn't know what the vp's job is
Hit the books dumbass

I fucking hate this country so much

>inflation reducing act
lol

>Inflation Reduction Act
They can name the bill whatever they want to. It's just a version of BBB that Manchin would vote for and they renamed it so it would look better for midterms

I understand the VP is the tie breaker, but the fact this shit was pushed solely by Democrats is sickening

Yeah none of that money is going to do anything that they're claiming it will. This seems to be the death spiral where the government just keeps printing and wasting money until money isn't worth anything.

You see this in the late stages of Empires where the rulers just continuously outspend what the empire can produce and are either forced to conquer to keep it going or it collapses in on itself.

>tarcza antyinflacyjna
Do not lol at the fucking burgers because you are not in the position to.

>party leaders agreed to scale back the minimum corporate tax and scrap a separate plan to close a tax loophole for wealthy hedge fund, real estate and investment managers

Lmao the left got fooled again. Turns out their elected Democrats promised to help them but ended up serving the ruling class.

Make sure to Donate to Bernie we will make the rich pay their fair share any day now!

Attached: 1594664771392.gif (500x545, 261.79K)

No Harvard is teaching people idiots like you to believe the title of a bill means what it says and not the opposite