Detox is a new age scam

Attached: 1659883121528316.jpg (712x1034, 71.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foundmyfitness.com/topics/sauna
newtimes.co.rw/section/read/69201
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah no shit

Don't discourage her

I keep getting ads for pills that make you shit your guts, it's a psyop to keep people away from real and legit natural medicines that we used for thousands of years, anything to keep you going to the hospital
Home remedies are legit but pissing in your eyes ain't it

I do what she does but I use shit particles and I aquire them from the asses of young females.

Those people have no idea what the fuck the liver and kidneys do. Maybe if they weren't so anti-science for decades

i clicked on this thread because i thought she was getting fucked from behind guess not

Sorry chud but I can just go on an endless cycle of cleanses every time I gain weight from eating McDonalds all week or when I'm constipated from drinking coffe and eating pastries all day.

I detox everyday. It's called pissing and shitting. My body expels the waste and keeps the nutrients.

lmao lost

detoxing is not a fad or bullshit
This is just well poisoning. Anyone that tells you do detox with urine or shit is a moron.

same
just another dumb cunt doing a "woman moment"

Okay Karen

>everything is a "new age" scam
>except pills and vaccines

don't know about the piss-in-eyes thing, but there's nothing "newer" than the kike vaccines and pills you've been culling the goyim with

Attached: meds.pills.pharma.jpg (596x1024, 194.59K)

LOL People are fucking retarded

Attached: zrls067ht60z_jpg.jpg (640x633, 171K)

Detox with only eating brocoli for 5 days.

Attached: 1599119137005.jpg (1079x815, 173.35K)

Shes getting fucked just not from the direction we expected

captcha SYYPS monster

No different to the wormpill spastics itt.

Getting rid of toxins for example by drinking specific herbal tea like stingnettletea in the spring and fasting has been a practice for at least one thousand years. Our world became more toxic, so its even more important. But abstain from drinking piss.

This is some next level keyed in trolling.

>detox
I can't think of any other word in the english language that's as effective for immediately letting the listener know that the speaker is full of shit.

>not doing urine enemas
ngmi

Attached: urine-enema.png (1212x702, 703.16K)

The hilarious thing about pharma is they extract the effective ingredients from the same sources homeo medicine does, except they add a bunch of poison to fuck your shit up

Is it new age scams to realize that things like green tea, ginger, garlic, capsaicin loaded peppers, etc all have very notable health benefits?

>Jabbie regret manifests as pissing in your own eyes

Attached: pepe.jpg (480x439, 31.55K)

Problematic.

Are saunas a scam? Doesn’t look like it

foundmyfitness.com/topics/sauna

checked and keked

>putting a waste product in your eyes to "detox"
woman moment

>Detox is a new age scam

what a dumb thing to say. would love to see a blood-test of yours

i believe you but steve jobs died riding that wave bro

Detox isn't really a scam, it's just really overdone. Literally just stop consuming processed foods for 72hrs, drink tons of water and you don't need to be drinking your own piss...

Tea depletes and blocks absorption trace elements over time

Fugggg
That image hit me right in the anesthetics
I wanna be there at that moment

>I detox everyday. It's called pissing and shitting.

with an american diet, would love to see what your A1C test looks like, and the condition of your liver

What kind of tea? White? Black? Green?

Always looked at "removes toxins" sort of shit funny.
What sort of toxins would this snake oil remove bitch, my kidneys and liver still work so far, why do I need this shit?
Same shit as "haircut with hot scissors" deal I saw long time ago.

It's okay of you have a lot of sea salt in your diet

>take toxin you excrete and put it back into your body
>detox

/thread

it's called customer retention

you know your picture is a troll, right?
i hate people calling others dumb when they themselves fall for the most obvious shit.

One single blunt could naturally substitute all of these.

All tea, especially the shit in the store. It's okay sparingly but I wouldn't more that a few times a month. Almost everything you buy in the store depletes your vitamins and minerals, that's why they want you to buy their shit so bad.

Just fasting for a couple days fixes most diseases anyway, but people nowadays think you literally die if you do that. There's a reason you're not hungry when ill.

My detox routines consist of sauna 6x per week, working out 4-5 times per week, going a minimum of 14 hours per day with no food, drinking a gallon of water per day, regular consumption of green tea and white tea, eating chili peppers and ginger, and heavy probiotic consumption.

Man, the lengths girls are going to these days to compensate for the lack of male domination. Clearly, this girl wants to be peed on.

I drink organic, loose leaf teas from a specialty store.

>detoxing with expelled toxins
uh.. anons...

I am convinced urine therapy works. Apparently, it is about 2oz midstream in the morning.

>Tea depletes and blocks absorption trace elements over time
I am healing people with herbal tea since many years. Your post is so unspecific (what kind of tea, what dose, for how long?) it is impossible to not call you ignorant.

Ahh the raw chicken troll craze, I missed that one

Attached: 1-hr-o-chicken-sashimi-aka-raw-chicken-is-36421130.png (500x779, 166.6K)

>reuse stuff that your body specifically designated as shit you need to eliminate from your body constantly or you fucking die
Hylics in charge of spiritual healing lmao. Makes absolutely no sense from any perspective, medical scientific occult rational. Why would you detox with a substance your body eliminates because it is, you know, fucking toxic??

yes, very good example

but that won't fix her disgusting nails

Urine therapy: they put R Kelly in prison for that.

Discover the cure within.
newtimes.co.rw/section/read/69201

>what sort of toxins
Fungal gut overgrowth, the root cause of the majority of health ailments in the west

Detox is a scam. The real problem is that everyone is malnourished which causes your organs to not work properly and it allows disease to set in.

I wish I could be a girls piss slave

i knew this biker guy that would always brag about peeing in his gfs butthole

I did Brazilian jiu jitsu with a guy who was into iron therapy. He smelled like absolute shit, every day, all the time. There is no way drinking metabolic waste, nitrogen and ammonia byproducts, who knows what else is good for you.