Everyone is going completely insane

Honestly thought ya’ll were overblowing this schizo shit, but the weird primal selfishness people are exhibiting is fucking scary. It’s like COVID changed people’s minds to be more like the country it came from.

>be me
>typically helpful friend reaches out
>”hey can I borrow your car?”
>”sure fren”
>returns it after a week
>fren is upset
>”everything okay?”
>”yeah, the alignment is off so it was hard to drive”
>wut.gif
>”sorry man, did it work okay otherwise?”
>”yeah it was fine, just get that checked out though, def won’t drive it again until it’s fixed”
>didn’t thank me
>didn’t refill the gas
>didn’t get it aligned himself during the whole week

Women are even worse right now. I can’t begin to describe the insane shit I’ve had to deal with even having basic conversations with women. I personally know 5 women who have broken off marriages and long terms relationships since January for the pettiest shit.

Attached: 597B6AFA-A516-457A-871D-12607074EEBC.jpg (800x450, 91.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TMcvZaiBwe4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8487226/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aye. We are cold ruthless.bastards.in times.of hardship. That's why we need to stay humble.and.remind ourselves that even if we are not good people, just fake it. Make someone happy. But also throw out people who do the opposite.

aw baby's first blackpill

not my problem

I haven’t noticed this. But then again I don’t speak to anyone

GEE GOSH GOLLY WHAT A MYSTERY

Attached: 1656730605358.png (500x578, 400.47K)

>Everyone is going completely insane.
Yes

If it's a 4 cylinder, you're a faggot.

Attached: loxi.jpg (635x661, 186.45K)

not my problem

>Women are even worse right now. I can’t begin to describe the insane shit I’ve had to deal with even having basic conversations with women. I personally know 5 women who have broken off marriages and long terms relationships since January for the pettiest shit.
This, I have first hand experiences of this shit, so fucking random.

>I personally know 5 women who have broken off marriages and long terms relationships since January for the pettiest shit.
That was happening before covid lol. Women are whores

Why would you want anything else for a car?

>Faggot

Attached: jew (2).jpg (356x356, 39.97K)

People have become extremely aggressive on the road. They're driving like maniacs these days.

Just got banned from a subreddit for asking why I, in August 2022, am still expected to get 2 doses from 2021?

Yet the accusations still went on about antivaxxers being selfish and not caring about people. But how? When 2 years of the vax, it doesn't even stop spread, stop you catching it, isn't for current strains, and they don't even expect ppl to be up to date. Just have 2 doses no matter this long ago you had them

Why are people so fixated on it and have so much faith in it when it's obvious it's a friggen dud and expectations were over sold. Sure it might be the "best" we have atm, but that doesn't mean it's actually good.

It's absolute insanity that 2 years of the vax where some ppl got 4 shots in less than a year, that ppl still hold onto the idea that you are selfish for not taking it despite everyone catching it from their vaxxed peers since they forced unvaxxed from their private lives and workplaces

Try this prayer bro. Its demons tormenting you. They are very real.

youtu.be/TMcvZaiBwe4

Attached: Exorcism prayer.jpg (720x1243, 218.06K)

I work in retail. People have always been insane.

Crabs in a bucket. Bruce, Crabs in a bucket.

I believe the Bible says that in the end times the love of many will wax cold. Yes here it is:

>> Matthew 24:12
King James Version
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Iniquity is abounding bros..

My previous 2 housemates both went nuts.
>First one starts some endless tantrum/rant
>Bitching about shit from 3 weeks earlier, "problematic comments"
>Gets worse and worse til i ask her to move out
>Starts shrieking, more whining
>Repeatedly parks illegally in front of the building til I get fined.
>Never paid me back

>2nd one same shit
>I try even harder to be a decent housemate
>She forgets plans, gets offended by nothing
>This one also lied to try and get a rent reduction

>Dude i know is sposed to do graphics fir my website
>I give him everything he needs even an old computer
>Extra week even
>Never even hear from him

I dunno wtf is going on with these people but i think theyre losing it.

Find better housemates.

Yes the world has gone insane. However i have to say that 2 years of complete isolation in lockdown and all my friends and family betraying me has also left its mark on me.

They're so afraid of everything that if they're forced to confront the truth of how they've been acting and living, they'll fucking die.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8487226/
Yes the spike protein is literally a neurotoxin.
Trauma only allows them to control the weak, but it makes those who overcome it even stronger and more determined

I’ve noticed the opposite. People are more relaxed and agreeable.

Only way to fight back is to remain a sane rational human being yourself.

Based. Last time I spoke to someone in person was in 2019. No regrets.