Kappy shows up in pics with Dane Cook at Teen Parties

Damn y'all, this Dane Cook story sort of makes all of Kappy's stuff seem true. Here he is in a photo at one of the game nights with middle aged men and teens... DM article dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11089365/Writer-reveals-Dane-Cook-50-met-fianc-e-Kelsi-Taylor-23-SEVENTEEN.html

Attached: kap.jpg (634x1155, 123.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

layouth.com/hollywoods-new-club-one-seven-is-just-for-teens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roasties mad

Attached: 1629532181959.png (926x554, 86.27K)

He's in this one too. In front. I would not know Seth Green if he came to my door but apparently he is in there too...

Attached: kap2.jpg (634x564, 85.97K)

nah. the famous, rich and powerful would never use their status or money to influence or groom feeble minded youngsters into being their personal pumping bags.

Attached: redditcollage.jpg (1920x2880, 554.79K)

DAMN Kappy again and pizza and general unapologetic creepiness...

Seth Green is the pedo kike in front with the concrete shirt on.

OK what's his claim to fame other than having a secret hidden playroom for children in his house...

OH NO! 18 YEARS OLD!? OH THE HUMANITY!!!

He played Dr. Evils son in Austin Powers movie and did some other bullshit.

OMG I remember him... wow

Buffy the vampire slayer. Probably where his descent began, mentored by Joss Whedon.

Drove you around in mass effect. Fat kid in that one cartoon. Claymation creep on adult swam. DudeFucksChildren

Some of them were 14

robot chicken too

his best role was in rat race. 2000s comedy mags everything that's followed

It's time to revisit Kappy videos ... I am very lazy but I will if no one else has it handy.

>mfw pyscho bitch chases me around in a chopper
That movie was amazing.

YEah but what happened at the parties? Was Kappy raping 14 year olds? Is there evidence? I was at a party 2 weeks ago and my cousin brought his 12 year old kids. Should I be in jail?

So I guess he has big bucks? hmmm
Not like Geffen and Hanks et al but not hurting

You know what user... I think you just struck me with that. I watched that movie at an impressionable age and ever since then, I've always gone after the crazy blondes. I've got some serious decompressing to do now

I love that movie

Attached: 1655103378268.gif (500x418, 956.66K)

I don't think he was or he wouldn't have done the exposé that he did on others. THAT'S how it works, as I understand it. You only know if you were there yourself, so it usually keeps people quiet re: what others are doing. Years ago my dad told me - preinternet- about a party he went to on a boat and a colleague started showing my dad pictures of another party they had on the yacht... first it was just a couple of normal pics, then they got weird with young men... my dad said that was the last time he was invited as he said, nah, doesn't look like my scene.

yeah there's no way he isn't loaded. He's clearly a smart dude

reminds me of that dutch banker dude

who cares fagget get this jew tv shit out of here.....jan'nnies

who's he supposed to fuck,old ladies?

Further, your cousin was a parent. None of the parents were there at that party. They may have dropped their children off, which is creepy, but they weren't there. I had tons of teenagers in my house all the time when my children were teenagers. I was the parent who didn't go out and everyone dumped theirs on me, which was fine. Less bickering among siblings, nothing weird. Once a friend of my daughter brought a poloroid camera and she was a little freaky. I hung around a lot to make sure nothing weird happened. Her mom was really wild, that one.

Lmao yeah... something rl related tells me renting a heli is cheaper than it used to be..

Grown women who aren't depending on him for work.

I was shocked TONS of comments on the DM article mentioning Kappy and Seth. 100th monkey stuff.

What's funny is if you have good genes/money for males it would be completely opposite.

Hollywood and Highland had a nightclub for children. Tell me this place wasn't filled with drugs and illegal drinking.
layouth.com/hollywoods-new-club-one-seven-is-just-for-teens/

gaaayyyy

>I wanna go to the Barbie museum!

Look up DNA in San Francisco and look up who owned it

I remember I think Corey talking about some such place. Kind of like Comet Ping Pong, huh? os wholesome. All ages shows. ack