Remember, nobody knows who or what blew this shitty thing up

Attached: 1657129184096.png (770x433, 498.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEa3sK1iZxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was probably infighting. Some of (((them))) might have realized that when you transform society into a pool of hot shit, you are going to smell it even if you are in a boat.

What if they only built it so that it could be mysteriously blown up to prove some kind of point

I thought it was the city authority ?

Probably because nobody cares. It was likely destroyed to prevent using it as evidence of the vaccine being population control, which it may or may not be so. If Fauci ordered it himself taken down on behalf of the Jesuits and morning star they worship, one can never know without admitting which they will never do so no one really cares because 2 weeks never arrives.

Anyone with half a brain will know who did it when you notice the exact time of the explosion.

It was me, bottle of coke and a mentos

It was struck by the hand of God. Christ prevails.

Attached: AEEF5A0E-4B80-418F-8FBC-506C618EBCC8.jpg (650x867, 100.05K)

It's been seen as an evil new world order thing for a very long time and already attacked and defaced multiple times so not really surprising someone would eventually try to use explosives on it.

Obviously they needed whatever was in the time capsule now.

Did any local PD ever even open an investigation? How could an investigation even go on if they tore it down within hours?

Based.

Weird I come from the timeline where they found the perp

John Oliver called attention to it as did a candidate in Georgia. So it could be any of their followers.

youtube.com/watch?v=AEa3sK1iZxc

god struck it down just as he did that dumb george floyd memorial in ohio

weird you're a lying larping faggot

there was a candidate for governor there who was running on a campaign saying she would destroy them, she even made an ad about it.

It was erected to taunt you. It was blown up and torn down to give you false hope. 5th generation warfare isn't very new.

Believe what you want
In my timeline it was a longhaired white guy named james

Citizens running around with high explosives usually gets lots of interest from the police, but they know it was an inside job thats why nobody has been arrested

That thing is being filmed 24/7. There is no way it wasnt an insider.

Illuminati war between different societies. You guys cheered the toppling of a positive monument. Everyone talks about the population thing. Nobody talks about "Avoid petty laws and useless officials” which, if followed, would eliminate every Democrat and Republican office holder.

I'm certain it was a litmus test by the elites.. They set it up and by what degree of attack it faced and at what frequency, they would have an indication of how hard they should push or cool things down. It was too obvious, too out in the open and unsecured to be anything else. All serious things need indicators to warn of things getting dangerous.

There are two possibilities:

1. The city had to be in on it.
Two cameras covered all 360 degrees around the structure, yet supposedly no one was filmed rigging it, no projectile was found (itr would take a fucking large mortar, but smoke was missing in the footage)

or

2.Ionization weapons
(Note though, no lightning bolt was seen in footage.) If this was the case, then M.O. points at China.

Kandiss Taylor is based
John Oliver is a complete faggot, hope he dies of monkey pox and aids

How did he do it?

Anyone remember a few months before it was blown up, some user left a gold coin in the monument for other anons to find, along with some kind of letter? Wtf was that about?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CAPSULE
WHAT WAS BURIED UNDER THERE

Attached: 1656603722318.gif (500x384, 716.5K)

It was never placed.

Correct. And all it would take is a brief shutoff of the camera to prove it out.

i heard it was some schizo, but I don't really care, it needed to go

Just a pipe bomb, conventional explosive.

>shills shilling about some stones blown up
wow must be something big then.

kek

Was he filmed on camera placing it in your timeline?

checked

Where did you download that meme, user?

No he left behind some manifesto or it fell put of his pocket in my timeline
That's how they found him

Attached: 193048.jpg (1920x1920, 1.7M)