I still cant get over this

i still cant get over this
absolute robbing bastards

want me to give you a laugh?
the price of oil (per barrel) is cheaper now than it was last year. the cunts are just sticking on a massive markup during refining with no reason.
they've done us.
we've been done.

Attached: file.png (589x602, 51.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exchangerates.org.uk/commodities/BRT-GBP-history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU'VE BEEN DONE

How much tax on a litre?

oil and gas are not the same thing. oil makes biproducts that sell for more than the gas. they make gas at this point just to justify the plastics, jetfuel, polymers, etc.

gas is also based on futures and unrelated to oil prices. and socialized hellholes like canada or uk have more tax than actual price of the fuel itself. canada is getting another massive price increase in december for climate tax. it doesnt really matter though. all countries are banning gas cars in 2035.

Attached: 2035CombustionBan.jpg (4856x5156, 2.65M)

petrol (gas) is refined oil.
what do you mean it's not related?
the point is the media and the oil companies are pushing a bullshit narrative that the fuel and energy prices are up because the cost of oil and gas (actual gas, as in from the ground) is up. but it's not.
the price of extracted are less than they were last year, yet we are paying upward of 50% more, and comapanies such as BP and shell are posting record profits.
if you dont understand what is wrong here you're retarded and part of the problem.
tax on fuel hasn't gone up in the UK. infact they've reduced it.

>no reason
There is a reason and it goes deeper than short-term profits. If they really ran it as a business they’d keep prices lower so that cars remained affordable to drive. Instead they’re driving up the price to convince everyone to abandon their car and go electric. They’re doing all this because they’re ran by the same kikes who already control the money supply, so long-term profit no matters to them. Only power and control

It's a percentage though, not sure how much. And then 20% VAT on top. You're being raped by the government, who I'm pretty sure make more money than Shell, without running economic risk.

our government is literally reducing fuel duty and tax.
the price increase is not tax.
are you slow in the head?
or you are a shell shill.

Why reduce the tax? Shell didn't create the crisis. It's inane covid policies leading to supply chain issues, followed by stupid sanctions because the cheapest supplier is involved in a minor border dispute 2500 miles away. These problems are the government's creation, and all they are doing is 'reducing' duty and tax a bit? They should be strung up.

you're legit a fucking melt.
what supply chain issues?
as i said in the OP (if you had actually bothered to read, you fucking idiot) oil is cheaper now than it was last year.

We need to bomb and murder these oil company ceos.

I am serious, we need to murder them.

>oh no, businesses are making money, the horror!

Dumb American cunt

It's not though. Exactly 1 year ago Brent was £50 a barrel. Right now it's £80 a barrel.

Link: exchangerates.org.uk/commodities/BRT-GBP-history.html

So? Only poor are affected badly.

You poor user? Get over it.

Easy there, harp. Not everything can be solved with bombings.

Except the Paddies endeavour was successful in the end...

Was it? The English offered a resolution before any violence happened, and the potato niggers refused it, bombed their own people, and stubbornly destroyed themselves in defiance. After years of conflict, the English presented them the same offer, but with a little flair like "oh, you guys really got me good! lol" and the Irish considered that a victory.
The Irish are literally the dumbest nation in history.

you are paying for the Jewish war in Jewkraine, have fun waving your blue and yellow flag, faggot

>it doesnt really matter though. all countries are banning gas cars in 2035.

That's not happening lol. It's just another left-wing pipe dream.

You'd be better off murdering the faggot leaders who tax you up the ass for the luxury of driving. God only knows how most of this country thinks of faggot Trudeau and his carbon tax circle jerk.