Nothing ever happens:

What are the political implications of everything just slowly getting worse but nothing drastic happening?
>muh china is stronk larp
yeah okay, china isn't going to do shit and even if they did it would just be a regional chimp out like the russia vs ukraina slavic missile throwing contest.
nothing ever happens.
pic of average american breakfast is unrelated.

Attached: 66767052_9266661176750f.png (502x586, 310.91K)

>nothing ever happens
Until it does

Attached: 89D50A65-9614-4B3F-8B40-D5C017637C21.gif (360x360, 4M)

the cheeto sandwich is a gift from the gods
thank you based colonel

Lmfao

>literally gets genocided in his country, barely over 40% white and dropping
>his election gets stolen, entire system openly subverted with the media cheering on it
>continues to do nothing

You deserve everything what is happening to you.

I for one am super stoked to eat the bugs and live in a pod. Been vegan since 08 when best President was elected. YAS WE CAN! YAS WE CAN!

topgiggle

Drastic things are habbening. I have a friend who is one of the 3 letter emergency responders and he’s in a small prairie city.

He’s responded to beheadings, torture sites, shit that you wouldn’t or couldn’t believe if I told you.

Society is collapsing at a free fall speed

reddit spacing, go back
please dont bully me
why u say this?
based af

Attached: D_o9fFlU4AILOR_.jpg (470x644, 79.96K)

I remember that shit. Had nearly 2k mg sodium per sandwich.

>everything is just slowly getting worse but nothing drastic happening
since the last 70 years

Why is every fast food restaurant trying to make the most niggerish chicken sandwich possible right now? They're taking goyslop to new levels.

Ah yes, Kentucky Freemason Chicken, my favorite place of worship.

I hate niggers so much

if only you knew how bad it really is
based consoomer

Attached: EEq1Zk6W4AEqhRO.jpg (1200x800, 170.75K)

YUH YUH YUH YUH AYYYY is a cheeetos thing!

Oh fuck, I remember having one of those. I felt like I was going to have a heart but it was so tasty.

I wonder if it's available.in France, I haven't had fast-food in like 2 years and I kinda want to devour such an item

This is the foulest commercially available fast food I have ever had the misfortune to have to bear witness too. My week has been ruined and my prior somewhat amicable view of the entire convenience meals industry is forever sullied beyond repair.

I think KFC would be better off if they did chicken and waffles for breakfast, imagine KFC with maple syrup, yummy.

Attached: 1658550289757491.png (839x768, 473.61K)

Nothing ever happens

Only if they're Krispy Kreme donuts.

The political implications are that everyone who believes in the system will vote harder next time and the rest of us will continue to intelligently live life, knowing that things will continue to go down the shitter. Nothing ever happens

>Sponsored
NGMI