What type of person scams a little kid's lemonade stand

An 11-year-old boy in Everett, Washington was scammed by a man who bought a drink from the boy's lemonade stand with a counterfeit $100 bill. Jeremy, 11, spent his allowance money to set up a lemonade stand to earn extra cash during the summer when a man approached the boy with a fake $100 bill, according to the Everett Police Department.
Amy Steenfott, whose family are neighbors with Jeremey and his family, set up a fundraiser on Friday to help the 11-year-old rebuild his lemonade stand. Jeremy's online fundraiser raised more than $9,000 at the time of this writing and exceeded its original $250 goal.
archive.today/2stZo

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 14-41-22 11-year-old who saved up money for a lemonade stand was scammed by a man who gave him fake $100 bill and asked for exact change.png (891x885, 397.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VEyDNTLlRgU?t=32
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bidens America

Democrat

A jew

dude weed lmao

These stories need racial context attached.

>with a counterfeit $100 bill.
tbf, the kids lucky it didn't turn out much worse, we all know how that sort of thing can end.

Sounds based. Teaching the little shite a valuable life-lesson at a price of only 100$.

A nigger did this. Now he knows never to relax.

Agreed.

/thread

Yeah that's the only thing that matters. I guarantee it was a nonwhite.
Immigration is the cause of every I'll in our countries.
And the jews are the cause of that immigration.
It's unironically the jews.

In other news:
>The criminal businessman was steamrolled by Police for operating an unlicensed food establishment without either foodservice permits, street vendor permits, an easement from the city, and is being sued for damage to the sidewalk as well as emotional damage to the city's inhabitants and is being forced to pay to replace the taser head he used up.

This is the correct answer

Good life lesson for the kid. You’re either a sheep or a wolf - this you must decide early. As for me, I’m a wolf and would’ve scammed that child even harder. Luckily I’m retired now (68) and don’t really like messing with people like I did when I was younger. Scam or be scammed.

I can't hydrate.

Was he wearing a tiny hat?

Good thing he wasn't selling bananas.

He should've gotten a close range stand

>scamming kids
>I'm le wolf xddd
you're some overweight fedora rocking chump

Based granp.

>68

Almost it, almost

With any luck you'll end up in the worst nursing home in your area getting beaten to within an inch of your frail life daily.

>t. fag w. a white flag

LMFAO
fucking NIGGERS i bet LOL

Attached: 1634361269153.png (1445x834, 183.72K)

In China this shit couldn't happen and that's why China moggs usa

lel

George Floyd

taught that lil nigga a very valuable lesson everything in America is a scam and/or a lie despite it being the greatest nation of all time

Attached: Jim.png (640x640, 127.89K)

>scammed $100
>needs $250 in donations
seems fishy

Attached: bananas-gorilla-3.png (555x397, 314.02K)

That's hilarious. That kid is old enough to handle that lesson.

>this psyop

You’re not a wolf, you’re a sheep, just a bigger sheep preying on the smaller calf’s. You’re also a faggot.

It's a fake story to cash in on crowd funding.

Some jew who was tired of people expecting his jew tricks

Attached: 1659877982019885.jpg (600x485, 88.98K)

Shut up, youngster. Respect thine elders.

it's very obviously a gofoundme scam to begin with... that fucking kid is pure retardation if he gave that money by himself.. the kid sell 100$ of lemonade happen to have it on him and just decide without asking his parents to change the nigger cash. the story is fake

>Jeremy's online fundraiser raised more than $9,000 at the time of this writing and exceeded its original $250 goal
>$9,000
>$250 goal
>over a fake $100
is the family jewish? why tf was their goal $250 if the little retard only got scammed out of $100? and they raised 9 fucking thousand and I'm supposed to feel what for him? sad the someone ripped him off? fuck the little idiot, I'm gonna go wreck his shit with some floyd 20s

Looks like he got way more than the scammer took

George Floyd did the same exact thing, passing fake money. So the answer of who scams a kid like this is: NIGGERS.

Can't believe you retards actually think that scammer existed in the very first place
>make your son do a lemonade stand
>make up a sob story about how he got scammed
>???
>9K+ USD PROFIT
this place is fucking dead, facebook 2.0

That didnt happen.

His lazy single moms just want internet attention and donations.

Look at reporters name and you know why there's no description of perpetrator.

The real scam is the kid who made up this story.

At your age, you still clinging on to the faux pride of being a piece of shit? Ngmi

Sounds like something someone would make up to get $1,000 from go fund me.

youtu.be/VEyDNTLlRgU?t=32

Attached: george-floyd-dance.gif (498x640, 2.82M)

Who do u think

A good lesson that you should trust no one.

Low trust society courtesy of mass immigration

>somebody hurts you
>you are such a pussy that your defense mechanism is acting tough by pretending to be an edgy nothing persanel kid coldsteel fedorafag
Now i know your post is just a larp for you’s but there are plenty of people like that irl

>giving fake, worthless fiat currency in exchange for real goods and services

Who would do such a thing

Attached: federal_reserve-inflation_depression.jpg (625x378, 93.52K)

what kind of verification is needed for these things? all of a sudden I have a kid with a lemonade stand.

let's debate the morality of scamming gofundme retards. if you hear about a story like this and feel compelled to donate, you're a cuck and deserve to get scammed

>what type of person scams a little kid's lemonade stand

Attached: Hank Hill discusses the blacks.png (923x689, 644.09K)

What kind of Anarchy is this?
In what shithole are children allowed to just sell limonade like that?
Did the boy have the required certificate of the health department?
Did he have a trading license?
In Germany the stand would have been shut down by local authorities and rightly so.

Because it’s Everett. Everett is fucking ghetto.
t.grew up there

Fuck that little wigger.
Johnny Poorfaggot got an important life lesson he'll never have forgotten only the people fucked him over for being a gullible dumbshit and he'll believe in Participation Trophies and rewards for everyone.

Attached: 1613787631227.jpg (640x754, 53.2K)

Question, why did the little faggot have change for a hundred? In a recession, with inflation, selling lemonade. That little wigger is slangin breaking bad level lemonade. Investigate that fucker. Then got the go fund me and no witnesses. I'm gonna put my boy up to this.

child labor laws forbid kids from selling lemonade anyway

This. Jeremiah made a lot of money. Who knows whether the lemonade stand ever existed.

A Jew robs you by rigging the stock market. This is nigger behavior.

Fake. This is money laundering. Look at this bullshit story.

I dunno, buddy, this sounds like some georgum floidum behavior

QUIIIIII????? QUI? QUI!!!!!

Attached: 1647747357957.jpg (2700x1800, 481.83K)

A hundred dollars today is like twenty dollars back in the 90s.

kek, kraut with the bantz

>You’re either a sheep or a wolf
Gay and trite. Are you 12?

Attached: 1654894694964.png (832x800, 494.87K)

kek

With GoFundMe you need to be over what you need so the greedy jews get a cut. So if you need $100 you put in $250. They even tell you this on the site at the point where you put that in.

I bet it was a Jew.

How much cash do you physically have in your pocket? Hey kid you got a square card reader? I'm to believe the young lad made 100 or more in small bills , didn't stash out like 75 to have some change and all the shit from this story?