Looks like the AMA may have been a bad idea bros

Looks like the AMA may have been a bad idea bros...

youtu.be/3Puk9Jv0-Gk

Attached: 1659744085360401.png (566x776, 683.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck do you keep pushing this chink shit? Because he killed a white guy? Happens every fucking day, every fucking day some white trash fucks around and finds out, why and what narrative are you trying to push, seriously this is so fucking boring

why is there a thread made about this guy every 5 minutes. even president trump general threads are more interesting than this shit

fuck thieves

Very bad idea.

Attached: checked.gif (270x400, 701.21K)

Not relevant but I bet you he isn't white. He doesn't sound white, he sounds like you can screw light bulbs up his nose. You can also see previous robbers in the store, weren't white either.

Idk it’s annoying as fuck.

>white trash
Kys, cuck. One white thief is worth more than a hundred chink tax payers.

>the state of those comments

he's already not been charged. You fucking retards.

I think the spiritual nigger was antifa or something
there's some angle here, I can't figure it out

uhhh literally every white kid sounds like that now...but what do you know ur from a shithole country

its crazy they use fucking twitter bots on Any Forums with no alteration

They should have just taken the money in the cup and left.

he's lucky he's asian. non white privilege is so rampant. if he was white he'd be looking at life

Was that homosexual who got stuck your friend?

you're a dumb nigger it was clean self defense, two-on-one while pretending you have a gun is a deadly threat the moment they jump the counter

The stabbing victim was semitic, Leonard Frank, a descendent of the Anne Frank family.

Attached: leonard frank.jpg (180x224, 8.71K)

How can you believe that his lawyer said it's ok for him to do an AMA and this isn't a psyop?

It wasn't and you wouldn't understand self defense if it bit you in the face.
Learn the law and you'll stay out of prison because you know what not to do and what your obligations are.

>while pretending you have a gun
Huh?

I guess at this point, if in fact that his lawyer gave him the go ahead to do the reddit ama as he claimed, he might be able to appeal on grounds of unreliable representation if he uses the same lawyer during trial and gets convicted.

no one pretended they had a gun. why the fuck you lyin?

I'm not defending some shitty parasite petty thieves anyways. just stating facts

WHILE PRETENDING HE HAD A GUN

zero sympathy.
you don't stab someone and then go on public video talking about it.
ever fucking heard the phrase "no comment" and "speak to my lawyer"

fucking retarded.

Anne Frank, the inventor of the ballpoint pen?

He stabbed him in the leg which is below the waist so it can't be attempted murder.

Attached: 27f1q305474532835216.jpg (700x466, 57.93K)

I'm literally a criminal defense attorney lol
>why the fuck you lyin?
I don't speak jive nigger
cuck

>the state of those comments
Nothing but conservative cuckolds salivating over a foreigner murdering a white teenager, the United States is going to make post-apartheid South Africa look like a utopia in the coming decades.

Chinkoids.

imagine getting killed by some skinny-fat Asian LOL, natural selection

none of that is true lol
>Nothing but conservative cuckolds salivating over a foreigner murdering a white teenager,
really pushing the racial element
all criminals are spiritual niggers
all self defenders are spiritual whites
try again leftoid

Wasnt that faggot an antifa spic?

That one.

Attached: a cohencidence.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

>the faggot fellating non-whites and celebrating the murder of white teenagers calls others cucks
You're such a bitch, it's crazy.

>i'm literally a criminal defense attorney
>you're a cuck for sending everyone through your lawyer

you're full of shit, user.

If he was Jewish the storeowner would be arrested within 24 hours and held at $1 million+ bail

leftists are so fucking terrible at imitating us
you need empathy to be able to masquarade as someone else, you faggots don't know anything about us

Attached: 1653334774356.jpg (700x368, 45.29K)

>why is there a thread made about this guy every 5 minutes
degenerates seethe over this like rittenhouse but I don't know why

Attached: 1636589684645.png (680x663, 372.09K)

Ok nigger.

he was already not charged. He wasn't arrested. He's good. You don't like that he went public because you don't like us being moralized and you don't like criminals being reminded that they'll get killed and we'll fucking cheer.

>all criminals are spiritual niggers
This is the rhetoric of the retard. Do White criminals have a different type of semen that will create black babies? No, they don't. That chink store owner will only ever create more chinks, while both of the thieves can create beautiful white babies. You argue in favor of the racial jungle, you argue in favor of mixed race mutts. You're an absolutely worthless person.

>One white thief is worth more than a hundred chink tax payers
Jesus christ
The absolute state of Any Forums
Can't believe this shit
Any Forums users are so racist that even to go as far as defending criminals just because they are white

I've been seeing anons simp over the zoomer who got turned into a pin cushion, why? He was acting like a nigger and got treated like one.

pic rel is you

>us
AHAHAHAHAHAHA confirmed chinsect with a small dick.
tearfulpepe.gif

Attached: Chink Shill.jpg (680x652, 255.76K)

You don't know anything about yourself. You're a psyoped retard who wants your daughter to be impregnated by a "godly" nigger.

I'm trying to figure it out too
maybe criminal was antifa? Maybe they think they can psyop us into getting mad because the robber was "white" (even though he was a spiritual nigger regardless of skin tone). Maybe they sensed our moralization from this and are just trying damage control. Either way they are shook

lmao at this nigger coping thief

no shit.
rambling on about killing a man to a live audience of thousands without consulting a lawyer and while the case is ongoing is probably a bad idea.
I support the dude killing the burglar because fuck thieves, but holy shit, have some damn common sense people.

Shouldn't have jumped the counter or been a fucking thief

>This is the rhetoric of the retard.
thin vegan hands typed this message

they're lefty bots and shills, real Any Forums is 100% behind Stabby Stab Nguyen

All self defense gurus and jewtubers are shameless liars who will sell you bullshit
The only opinion that matters is the opinion of his DA
That’s the only guy who’s word means anything for this chinaman

>Any Forums users are so racist that even to go as far as defending criminals just because they are white
Yes, retard. It's called caring about your own tribe. Wouldn't expect a brainwashed cuckold to understand. You keep on sucking up to the foreigners, maybe one day they'll let you eat the cum out of their cocks.

you're a coping chink dicklet so you prob interact with other people less than me

Will the white people in Nevada call looter a martyr and burn down entire neighbourhood with riots in return?

they can file charges at literally any time until the dude dies of old age.
double jeopardy doesn't apply until you have been found not guilty by a jury.

k
your racism is so inauthentic its unreal
>The only opinion that matters is the opinion of his DA
FACTS, and the DA has already declined to charge.

Attached: 1653445877057.jpg (735x986, 137.18K)

Cause it's criminal scum getting what they fucking deserve which always gets posted here, it's you who has to make it about race for some reason

>hurr, if you don't support slants stabbing white kids, you're a bot!
What led you to believe that your opinions were of any value?

explains why they are coming so hard for the gook.
Talmudic law states that any goyim who harms a jew must be put to death, no exception.

>"lawyers agree"
You mean the same people who let this sort of shit run free in communities?

Stop behaving like a brain dead predditor

The Asian store owner should be charged with murder just so Asians can understand the white experience. It will help them assimilate.

>they can file charges at literally any time until the dude dies of old age.
t. what is statute of limitations
they can still technically file charges but they've already declined to prosecute, he's good.
>double jeopardy doesn't apply until you have been found not guilty by a jury.
yeah I didn't invoke double jeopardy nigger.

Did the robber die or what?

the first two points you make also crossed my mind but I really have no idea and as far as I know them, they also don't know

Attached: librewolf_LHij32N6GK.png (306x384, 282.94K)

>I love being white
>celebrates white people being murdered by chinks
Have fun going to your sister's wedding and watching her pollute your bloodline.

Well, you got me good if this is bait but I've been seeing it posted on every thread on this topic.
This new meme makes no sense, if a robber broke into your home, raped your wife and daughter, and set your car on fire, would you forgive him if he was white?

>What led you to believe that your opinions were of any value?
the fact that you faggots have been here for the last 50 hours trying to run an influence campaign specifically to alter our opinions.
git gud shill

The family can sue. People were telling him that on Reddit before he nuked his AMA.

t.

Attached: istockphoto-131752234-612x612.jpg (406x612, 24.66K)

so if i jump behind a store counter without showing any deadly weapon the owners are legally allowed to kill me?

honest question i never knew this

there is no statute of limitations on murder retard

fr fr no cap?
dead ass?
on god?

Attached: 1652767306447.png (561x669, 416.64K)

>>3901343240134398>>3901347180134797since OP is a lazy nigger, here's the link
unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama/

>t. what is statute of limitations
Lmao, are you five years old? It hasn't even been a month since this happened.

shut the fuck up you triggered self hating npc, you will never have a inner monologue or your own thought, you will always hate yourself the most

Attached: npc inner speech.png (899x904, 292.76K)

they're stabbing criminals in the neck and running businesses, they're honorary whites already.

It want a white guy, it was a jew AND the jew thief is hospitalized/incarcerated and not dead. The news just isn't saying anymore because "muh jewveniles"

Our based bugman took pity on him and got him to the hospital in a stable condition. The fact that the jew kept talking and saying "please don't let me die" shows that his lungs werent punctured, and the blood loss wasn't enough to cause loss of consciousness.

>Have fun going to your sister's wedding and watching her pollute your bloodline.
wtf
>so they're really racist because they want a white bloodline right!? That's it
wtf is wrong you with
you have NO idea how to insult me and it's hilarious

>This new meme makes no sense, if a robber broke into your home, raped your wife and daughter, and set your car on fire
I'm White so I would kill him. You don't seem to understand the difference. This is a situation where a foreigner murdered a White person, this isn't White people dealing with White people. You're braindead.

The old Turkish revenge

its a leftist larping as muh white racists

This. As far as I can tell he's not dead.

Fuck that idiot. Act like a Nignog, get treated like one.

> What if a criminal did a completely different crime in a completely different context.

Islam has the right idea. Thieves should have their hands chopped off. They aren't killed, so no boo hoo muh murderino and it provides a hard negative incentive for potential thieves.

>self-hating
I'm not the one supporting the chink who murdered a white kid. That's all you.

This gook is lucky the thief wasn't black.
The black on chink violence would dial up to 11. Chinatowns nationwide would be burned down.

>The family can sue.
for what? blood stained hoodie?
If you were that faggots mom would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to sue the victim of you shitty son's crime?
don't answer that, you probably would

white guy no better than a nigger.
That is the new narrative

>unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama/
deleted

Sure, I’m the braindead one… ok so let’s say it’s the same scenario but instead of you it happens to an Asian guy and he killed the white robber.

> Jesus christ The absolute state of Any Forums Can't believe this shit

Attached: 440FCFB9-EEFC-493E-8C0A-0955FB8629C0.jpg (524x604, 44.48K)

>bros that reddit!
>no source or link
Why are OP's so fucking garbage?