BREAKING: San Francisco is going to use 200 ACAM2000 vaccines

Jynneos monkeypox vaccine is in short supply, so San Francisco is going to start using the ACAM2000 smallpox vaccine. One city is finally stepping up to do what the Federal Government should have started six weeks ago. There are 100 million doses of ACAM2000 in the Strategic National Stockpile, but Joe Biden refuses to release them to the public.

kron4.com/news/calif-sf-reviewing-other-monkeypox-vaccine/

Attached: acam2000_SF.png (615x805, 267.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/smallpox-vaccine.html
cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/considerations-for-monkeypox-vaccination.html#ACAM2000-special-considerations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The problem is and we’re already seeing it with Bavarian Nordic’s vaccine is that smallpox vaccines don’t actually offer conferred immunity for monkeypox unfortunately. Not closely enough related I guess

These idiots are going to start a small pox epidemic, aren't they? If that happens, I'm not leaving my compound in Montana for five years. Anyone who gets close is getting pumped full of .308

You'll run out of ammo, and it really doesnt matter if you say "yeehaw I've been stocking it since the day I was born."

no link = disinformation

They high speed vaxxed deaths will be EPIC!!

I have caves on the property. I'll become a neo cave man

Why would you use a medication for a disease it is not approved in the treatment or prevent of?

Attached: 1546904103185.gif (280x280, 799.03K)

>There are 100 million doses of ACAM2000 in the Strategic National Stockpile, but Joe Biden refuses to release them to the public.
well yeah, since everyone was forced to get that shot in grade school without their consent you should technically already be vaccinated against smallpox. also we technically already had a childhood vaccination for varicella zoster, or monkeypox. so the fact that people even get monkeypox honestly proves that both vaccines don't work, or you wouldn't be able to get varicella zoster in the first place ...

That is some story. Release monkey pox. Deplete the small pox vaccine then release small pox.

Shame it smells of Any Forums and /x/.

Bro the WHO admitted they had zero idea if the vaccines worked that’s why t y had to test them on the public to find out and so far it hasn’t been working.

Attached: E56DEFA2-F0C6-4C37-9777-1B71E679242C.png (1170x2532, 3.76M)

American civilians stopped getting the smallpox vaccine in the 70s. The chickenpox vaccine doesn’t even do a great job preventing chickenpox anymore and it’s not closely related enough to monkeypox to do Jack shit.

> you'll just run out of ammo!
cope and seethe, no-prepper
we'll still have more guns and ammo than you, and that's what actually matters

>since everyone was forced to get that shot in grade school
smallpox vaccination ended in 1972

LOL, don't be retarded. Do you think a horde of pox victims is going to attack his compound?

NO not acam2000 this is fucking over. it really is OVERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 20201116_022550.jpg (300x400, 16.64K)

Ooh now that’s devilish

>inject homos with smallpox vax
>....
>where did all this Marburg comes from?

Chickenpox is a herpes virus not pox virus

ACAM2000 is a live virus vaccine. It can kill you if you have ever had eczema. It can also spread to others around you and kill them.

This shit's gonna be good.

cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/smallpox-vaccine.html
cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/considerations-for-monkeypox-vaccination.html#ACAM2000-special-considerations
>Adverse events following ACAM2000, including myocarditis and/or pericarditis or Vaccinia virus transmission to household contacts, can be serious. ACAM2000 will be made available for individuals who decide, in consultation with their healthcare provider, that the potential benefits of vaccination outweigh any potential risks from ACAM2000 adverse events.
>Because ACAM2000 is contraindicated in people with weakened immune systems, people who are eligible for and offered ACAM2000 should be tested for HIV to ensure they are HIV negative, counseled on potential side effects, and sign an informed consent. To avoid spread of Vaccinia virus infection to others or other parts of the body, recipients should be advised to keep the vaccination site covered and to avoid swimming, sharing of blankets and towels, and contact with people who might be at risk for serious adverse events, such as people with weakened immune systems, people with eczema or other exfoliative skin conditions, children younger than 12 months, or people who are pregnant.
>People who receive ACAM2000 are considered to reach maximal immunity 4 weeks after their dose.
>Since there are currently no data on the effectiveness of ACAM2000 from the current outbreak, people who get this vaccine should continue to take steps to protect themselves from infection even after vaccination takes full effect.
You're not wrong user. When you take into consideration that the COVID vaxxes reduce immune response, going into the near future of mass ACAM2000 vaccinations it doesn't take much to figure out this is going to be an unbelievable shitshow of an outbreak.

Attached: 1659186080427993.jpg (711x692, 383.43K)

Good point. It’s all overhyped anyways.

Monkeypox is not nearly as transmissible as you think. Far far less than chickenpox or smallpox actually a little closer to herpes. During those two earlier scares both times infected men came to the UK and US by plane from Nigeria and not a single person on those planes or in the airports caught it. It’s not airborne. They touched stuff and nobody picked it up from fomites so that’s not hugely concerning either.

It’s main vectors of transmission are eating infected bushmeat, so ingestion, and sex which is high friction involving cavities primed for absorption into the bloodstream. Monkeypox is a fag virus plain and simple.

Attached: 1E517D54-39C0-442C-B95C-BFB2BF7A9406.jpg (1170x2176, 1.95M)

The ACAM vaccine is too dangerous to be used. This is unironically a war crime.

What a weird name for your semen

lol,, sounds just like the mrna shit. who am i kidding? it WILL be the mrna shit.