Avoid Any Forums as much as possible. Get your life under control, make money, lift, eat well, get sunlight. Invest...

Avoid Any Forums as much as possible. Get your life under control, make money, lift, eat well, get sunlight. Invest. Arm yourself. Dedicate your life to strength and beauty.

Boycott anyone and anything that wishes harm upon you, your family, your relatives, your kin.

Complain less, take more action.

Attached: FZFWtcTXkAA65yF.jpg (1079x1289, 97.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/Happening.html
youtube.com/watch?v=duA5eWjHCjU
youtu.be/kH1fsKK85Qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive

pol.foundation/Happening.html

Based and checked.

Attached: 98C4191E-9AE3-4398-A89B-B208FA188186.jpg (1138x881, 388.42K)

That's it I'm leaving and I'm never coming back.

Attached: 1613103180879.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

>Boycott anyone and anything that wishes harm upon you, your family, your relatives, your kin.
Did this. Now there's no one left.

And it feels fantastic.

where you going pal?

nice try kike
hating kikes is the reason of my existence

you posted this on Any Forums, so this is likely a note to yourself. i think you should just hang yourself.

Attached: 1617506357689.png (823x613, 453.87K)

Soneone will prepare food on that counter and all that roaster can think of is smearing her dirty ass cheaks all over it.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Thanks, user.

(quads witnessed)
The life coach gambit. How about we expel these kikes first and then talk about your advice which we were already doing before you sharp elbowed your way into all white nations and destroyed every single one with the malice of an envious sub-racial mongrel.

Attached: bear_changes.jpg (480x417, 31.43K)

Sorry hue bunda poster, But this shitplace is the best news source of the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=duA5eWjHCjU

If you can't visit Any Forums and maintain a healthy lifestyle, you're a weak pussy sub-male.

Without Any Forums and its daily redpills I'd relax, fall into normiedom and the jews would take control over my mind again.

I think they say we are here forever...

I will never touch a woman!

So all I can do is shitpost with my incel frens for the rest of my life!

Being here just makes me depressed.
I really want to get off this god forsaken site but I am addicted.

checked, see you tomorrow user

Yes, but Any Forums is alright. All other suggestions I agree with.

That said, if you're a non-semite and you're not an anti-semite today you're lost and a high risk NPC.

checked and thanks but I really have to ask for a sauce. she's stunning and I'm not even a simp nor a coomer

The beaner of truth has spoken.

You sure? Once I became redpilled there was no way I could ever go back. I forget about the state of the world and feel happier but it's just like hiding my head in the sand. There is a dark future awaiting us whether or not we watch its approach.

>Avoid Any Forums
>Posts his advice on Any Forums
Wut?

Thread theme
youtu.be/kH1fsKK85Qo

>get out of Brazil
checked

Attached: photo_2022-03-23_15-15-05.jpg (770x960, 75.64K)

You're not going anywhere

Attached: 1659911131303.gif (498x373, 3M)