All are ultranationalist

>all are ultranationalist
>all are puppets of the usa

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137.49K)

The US finances nationalism if it benefits them in spreading their antinationalistic deathcult.

>israel
>puppet of the usa

you gotta be fucking joking nigger

Attached: 1548375341491.png (984x918, 416.61K)

kys kike

Attached: israel controls america.jpg (425x240, 25.48K)

Brainlet tier take

and all of them are being used by the USA to fight actual ultranationalist independent states that aren't being used by the US. Compare to "ultranationalist" states the US supports to them dozens and dozens of globohomo the US support. The goyims in the American goverment constantly demostrate that they are a country of the globohomo. They flat out say it. The US goverment is firmly in jewish zionist hands.

yes, i dont get why poltards think that israel could even exist without oil wars with arabs
they are literally american military base

Sneed

>hey are literally american military bas

More like USA is israel's military base

Attached: 1650736617307.png (709x708, 506.08K)

> Israel is a puppet of the USA
Bluepilled Ivan, look deeper and realize its the other way around

>Israel
>puppet of the USA
Other way around. Israel pilfered Uranium from the USA and killed 30+ American servicemen in a timespan of less than 10 years without receiving any consequences despite the USA being materially much stronger. I know it defies all conventional logic, but we do not live in a conventional or logical world.

Nationless Bolshevik Communism is the only way to save the white race from the evil Europeans am i right comrad?

no way israel can exist without the usa and arabic oil
even if american jews think that they are control usa, than they are most naive and stupid people ever

There is no consequences for Israel cause there is no point in using stick for your military base retard. Burgers are so fucking delusional, you are trying to blame jews for everything bad but you are the one who does everything bad, Israel is your scapegoat cause you niggers can't accept the fact that you are the fuckin Satan of this world, and not some retarded middle eastern shithole.

>even if american jews think that they are control usa, than they are most naive and stupid people ever

My sweet summer vatnik child

Attached: freikorp.png (841x649, 502.9K)

no, communism is about "noviops" (mutts) - new people society

but the isolationist way of the ussr partically separated the Russians from niggers, but didbt save from our sandniggers

This. The golem has the size and strength which the puppeteer lacks.

The world existed before 1991.
It also existed before 1945.
It also existed before 1917.
You know that, right?

then kill them russian bear

Lmao just kill yourself you whiny crybaby bitch.

modern russia is so pathetic, because it just degenerate version of the usa
kremlins try to play in imperialsm but get kiev in 3 days

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

Seething mutts.