No matter how corrupt ukraines government has been in the past, their average citizens dont deserve this war...

no matter how corrupt ukraines government has been in the past, their average citizens dont deserve this war. im sick of you faggots acting like the average Ukrainian is a shitty person and russia is just liberating them to stop them from being corrupt. russia is more corrupt than ukraine ever was first off. second off, Ukraine is actually majority european, many Ukrainian people are of polish and german ancestry. Russia has destroyed the lives of millions of people and left them with nothing, if they are left alive at all.

Russia is not based, it doesnt matter how bad the west is, russia still is also shitty and things will not be better for Ukraine.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 2.32.58 PM.png (780x484, 644.62K)

The Ukraine is owned by banks, US industry and the World Economic Forum.
Russia is owned by Oligarchs and former Soviet aristocrats.

Ukrainian civilians might not deserve the war, true. Russian civilians in the Ukraine might not deserve foreign rule.
In the end, both states that wage war are controlled by the same international clique

Attached: Huns N' Noses.png (1500x1500, 1.52M)

Didn't care about Ukraine the second I heard about it, I don't give a fuck

there is still plenty of great people there, I dont think you realize how quickly they could topple their government again, if russia wasnt doing this. many of their people want to be free from both the new world order and free from russia. they just want to be their own sovereign country.

>Russian civilians in the Ukraine might not deserve foreign rule
thats like saying "the native americans in the US dont deserve foreign rule" i guarantee you dont give a fuck about native americans or even any other white minority groups that want sovereignty. You have fallen for the russian propaganda that this whole destructive war is worth it to save a few "ethnic russians" when any one actually familiar with the situation will tell you not even 10% of donbas actually wanted russia to invade and take over.

You have no idea about Ukraine and its people
And yes, they deserve everything the get
>Death to moskals
>Moskals on knives

>You have no idea about Ukraine and its people
>And yes, they deserve everything the get
ive been there personally for over a month, ive also known many Ukrainian Americans in the US

> Hohols vote for suicidal politicians
> suicidal politicians engage in the war
> hOhOlS dOn'T dEsErVe tHiS

Attached: and he called me a nigger.jpg (251x251, 14.36K)

>> suicidal politicians engage in the war
russia invaded ukraine retard

> Hohols dindu nuffin
> dey just voted for dem programs & went to da church
The absolute state of Plebbit faggots.

kya nigger.

Their citizens wanted war they just tought that it would against the militians and russia would not dare to attack due to usa suplkrt

>Their citizens wanted war
not exactly, they just didnt want the FSB coming into their country and holding fake referendums, killing local ukrainian patriots and bringing in more russians and allowing them to vote 5+ times. like im not exaggerating when I say only like 10% max wanted to be russian and break free from ukraine but its actually probably a much smaller percentage like 3-4% supported russia.

No shit.

You could *still have* an extremely corrupt government and not want Russia's extremely corrupt government to come steal your lands while committing war crimes galore.

Right now Ukraine has a huge debt it cannot afford. It owes crazy amount of money to globohomo and its future is very dark. As a result, more regions would drop is better. You can be against Russia, in this case you should simply support Ukrainian separation and creation of separate independent states.

>> Hohols vote for suicidal politicians
zelinsky was the anti war candidate, he ran on keeping the peace with russia and ukranians were very enthusiastic about staying peaceful with russie. Serves them right to trust a jew i guess?

They've had 30 years, they've proven time and time again they're too dumb to manage as an independent state. They're either the responsibility of DC or Moscow, and we already have too many welfare niggers to feed as it is.

yup, i wish pol would see that.

it took the USSR like 30 years to pay back their land lease agreement with the US.

I dont think you realize how the future of eastern europe Czech, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia,Slovakia and Ukraine is actually very bright. if they can get through the next 5 years without russia going to crazy and fucking shit up, this region is primed to thrive in the comming few decades like better than many other places in the world.

This. Ukraine is dead, they're not paying out that debt EVER. Most of their population moved off into the west, idk how many retards gonna want to return to making barely 300 euro in Ukraine after getting a german free gibs of 1k plus free house and food.

you could say the same about russia desu, everything corrupt about Ukraine they learned from russia. hands down. They just need to be allowed to thrive without both russian intervention and also without globo faggot shit

>it took the USSR like 30 years to pay back their land lease agreement with the US.
More like 50+ years and USSR was a superpower with stable income. Ukraine doesn't have any future at all because their production is not competitive, their education is shit and their cost of living is high because of climate.

>idk how many retards gonna want to return
its still their home, already the war is not over and thousands are already returning home. look at the traffic at the border, the lines go back miles filled with Ukrainians who already want to return home. They are proud people who are not content being low hanging fruit in the rest of europe that just depend on gibs and treated like poor scum. They want to live in their home.

>their education is shit
they have already made agreements with Finlands and other countries to specifically invest in Ukrainian education system reboots once the war is over. things wont be great in the short term, but they have the potential to build back in a way that will help Ukraine to eventually be better off then they ever were before.

They created nothing and did nothing for the society for over 30 years of independence. They are as bad as niggers and must be liberated for their own good