Why jews go live in israel, when their religion tells them they are not supposed to live there?

>inb4 got back to Any Forums
no, this is very much Any Forums content

Attached: dasbooter.webm (352x640, 465.49K)

Same reason brahkikes in India have to live among other Indians despite dinduism prohibiting it. They don't have enough firepower to kill not brahkikes so they compromise

Where does it tell them that?

>brahkikes
who are they?
brahmin?
i thought they were a cast in hinduism.

Us jews rule this world
We live wherever we want.

WAS THE KIKE HOLDING THE GROSSERY BAG WITH HIS BALLS?!!!!?

Brahmans (I call them brahkikes) are literally like the Jews of India. Throughout history, these people used religion, wealth and connections to stay at top by letting other dindus do their bidding. I will try to drop a redpill compilation on brahkikes on Any Forums in few days.

Reminder brahkikes are the ones who push globohomo and create a pan world caste system based on profession. Kamala, Rishi Sunak, Sundar pichai are all some examples of brahkikes.

it is supposed to happen when the messiah has arrived
don't have time to look it up again, but any kike on this board (its full of them) can confirm, or you can google it

Based infograph maker

interesting
and they're not supposed to live in india ?
isn't modi a brahman?
sounds like yet another type of kikery

They are trying to keep jesus sealed by combining their kike energy with prayer and eating foreskin to replenish their mana

Attached: 1651797214440.jpg (247x184, 7.62K)

I’m already free. The cia glowies just won’t let me genocide them all yet

Jews see their god as an intergalactic demonic battery they can syphon power from in order to magically empower their magicks.
You wouldnt understand.

This is an ongoing point of contention between different Jewish sects. Particularly the ultra-Orthodox Haredis, whose views range from modern Israel being inherently sinful in the absence of the Messiah, to the state of Israel being a pragmatic construct for the safety of the Jewish people but without any deeper religious significance
But most Jews don't care, ever since the Talmud their whole thing has been trying to find ways to rules-lawyer their own belief system

Why are Indians in India cooler than their diaspora in the US? When Indians arrive to the US they adopt far left liberal ideology and discriminate towards white people and I believe they are doing it to try to make white liberal women date them. They literally mean none of it. It's all done so they can see white liberal bobs

thanks for being the first to provide an actual answer
so the only argument they (supposedly) have, is against their own religion, but since they ignore their religion, or find ways to make jewish arrangments with god, it's fine ?
truly a religion of kikes
if you're a jew, you should follow the religion imho, especially since their entire religion is petty much about rebelling against god.
do they not see that they're still rebelling against god? im curious

Only the messiah can lead the Israelites and the judahites back to the promised land. And the freemasons don't think the messiah will come.
So they invented Zionism and tricked the Jews into becoming Zionists so they go live in the land of Canaan to force the prophecies.
You see the masons want to force God's hand. They want immortality. And the only way to get it is to find a way into heaven. The only way into heaven is if God opens the gates. In the end times God will open the gates to smite evil with fire from heaven. This is when the masons will strike. They will try kill God and take his place in heaven. But they will fail miserably, as they always do.

thanks user, but the prophecy is explicit that the messiah must appear first.
how does the jew deal with that?
isn't that a rebellion against god?

>they're not supposed to live in india ?
No. Brahkikes wrote Dharmashastras (hindu law) which prohibited Hindus from leaving their country or they will lose their caste. However, brahkikes themselves migrated to first world by hogging up all limited immigration quota

>isn't modi a brahman?
He's a vasihya. The 3rd tier in caste system. He's controlled by RSS - a Brahminical deep society created by affluent Brahmins in 20th century and headed always by a Brahmin

> Why are Indians in India cooler than their diaspora in the US?
No such thing. I live here. And diaspora is certainly "cooler" than mainlanders. A westerner won't survive a single day in Bihar.

> When Indians arrive to the US they adopt far left liberal ideology and discriminate towards white people
Brahkikes don't discriminate against whites. They are their biggest bootlickers. But the catch you have to be "the useful idiot". The Left gives them a brown oppressed victim narrative. Brahkikes will support Left in West but Right in India because it benefits them.

> I believe they are doing it to try to make white liberal women date them.
Brahkikes use white women as status symbols. Whiter your wife, higher your status. However, boomer brahkikes consider whites as inferior so they don't allow any marriage with them to their zoomer offsprings. But brahkikes are changing strategy now, since a white wife enables their children to hide even better and push the globohomo caste system.

>how does the jew deal with that?
The same way the Christians do. By believing the lies.

they deserve to be called kikes, and deserve death.
it's justified by their own books as a punishment from god

This is why.

Attached: 1619773575841.jpg (1024x846, 203.66K)

I do call them kikes because they aren't jews. They say they are jews but they do lie. They aren't descendants of the biblical Jews nor do they worship the hebrew God of the old testament.

Attached: 1654684262599m.jpg (815x1024, 84.91K)