How do we stop the Poos from littering the space?

How do we stop the Poos from littering the space?

Attached: poojj.png (948x1232, 730.64K)

India had a satellite called SCATSAT-1
The joke writes itself

didn’t China just have some huge rocket crash to earth completely uncontrolled? And another one into the moon? Shitskins should stay in their home countries, no exceptions including space

Put toilets up there

Indians, the dumbest group of people who actually think they are geniuses.

Rockets don't crash into the moon uncontrolled. They may as well accidentally crash into Mars or Venus.
First stages also have a tendency to fall back to earth. It's mostly SpaceX doing so in a controlled manner.

Yeah that news died and fade into nowhere. Meanwhile tho look at this.

Attached: spacx.jpg (1080x1240, 436.01K)

> Rockets don't crash into the moon uncontrolled. They may as well accidentally crash into Mars or Venus.
They can and have idiot. If a rocket is traveling on an intercept path with another body, they will collide. And if that collision is not planned and controlled, it’s uncontrolled. No idea what you’re even talking about honestly

I mean the “news” fades like all news, but the craft crashed into the sea same as the missiles Xi recently fired in humiliation. Fuck pajeets, but you insectoids are even worse and more incompetent. It’s why you live in a white country and seethe as being inferior to all around you

The average IQ in India is in the low 80's. Even the average goblinoid spic is smarter than them. They are NEVER going to figure out space travel. It's mentally impossible for them. They should just quit now and let the more advanced races figure these things out.

They will send a man too the moon, and poo on it.

Is that why you rely on Russian rockets to send your astronauts in space?
Lmfao, keep your mouth shut.
Everyone remembers the challenger.

As long as they don't kill someone or shoot down the ISS or something I can't really condemn other countries for trying to develop their own space programs.

American politics are retarded, NASA is both underfunded and they waste resources on trying to attract and appease women and minorities.

Attached: 1634710500481.png (300x300, 110.53K)

>Is that why you rely on Russian rockets to send your astronauts in space?
Yeah, we negotiated a deal with the Russians in the 90s to give gibs to Roscomos to support the ISS…which Italy contributes nothing to same as science in general. The US completely dominates space now to an unprecedented degree. Name a Euro equivalent of Space X. And chinks are even worse

This. The Kraut seems to be drunk.

>fails to reach orbit
>orbit
Space is fake you retarded nigger

Attached: 9168AF3E-3B8A-419D-9450-D0B71C21A72D.jpg (960x960, 119.33K)

That's a cope. It was easier for you to hitch a ride on a Soyuz than to keep the shuttles going and you had no replacement for the longest time.

I thought I remember reading they wanted to decommission the ISS soon because it's old as fuck

Well yeah, I think it's pushed for 2030 for now, but with international politics what they are I don't know if they're even going to have a replacement before then.
The most interesting thing happening in the near future is Artemis I launching in the end of August.

I get where you're coming from but actually that spots reserved for black Hebrew Israelites who think niggers are God's chosen people, the earth is flat, and samurai were black.

>"Space"
still fake.

Attached: 19989653_10210341562881545_2173101203239489893_n.jpg (720x577, 51.85K)