Tfw blackanon

>tfw blackanon
>majored in comp sci
>3.9 GPA
>10 months and counting of job searching
What the fuck. You honkies told me getting in as a diversity hire was easy.

Attached: file.png (220x212, 32.09K)

Nigger.

you probably went to devry or some other "college" like all niggers. you didn't read between the lines, like all niggers. you're probably retarded too, like all niggers.

Transition. They won't be able to reject you

They don't need you anymore. You've been dropped, just like Labor.

Did you interview well? I would honestly recommend going into the business-adjacent sides of IT rather than development, even if your degree was unrelated. If you really love the technical work then keep trying, maybe go to one of those resume advisor people

Assuming your story is true, you definitely have a leg up in the hiring process. Must be something else hindering you

stop posting in slide frog threads

Attached: 1659034469709427.png (738x656, 186.01K)

Try not to write your CV in ebonics and talking about your dick during the interview

I went to Arizona State. Not a for-profit diploma factory but not exactly prestigious either. It was close enough to commute to to minimize my debt.

I often times don't even get to the interview process. I submit a resume and then get an automated email 2 months later saying I'm rejected.

>>tfw blackanon
>where gibbs
Fuck you

second.

No way a nigger would get a 3.9 at a real university as a computer science major anyhow.

>What the fuck. You honkies told me getting in as a diversity hire was easy.
Cuckservatives read two cuckservative article how diversity hire is a thing and now they think that it applies to whole America.

Can we please see your BBC daddy

There are loads of jobs available in Afreaka. Go home my brotha!

I agree this nigger would be in intenational news if so

Where are you applying? Do you make it obvious on your resume that you're black? How's your leetcode?

Is your cv just the stuff you've done at uni? Go create a shit site in react and write some god damm unit tests for it and add it to your cv. It can be a crappy to do app just do something. If that doesn't work then you might just be turbo austimo

>submit a resume then I get an automated letter

How can your race be a factor before they even meet you? Did you put african studies or something on your resume so the racists will hire you? Do you have proof that you can actually develop something?

you have to compete with the pajeets with masters degrees who work for 20 dollars an hour on h1b1 visa fren. Lean cyber security or AI and make sure you have a linked in. Take any progrramming job you can even if it's an intern. Once you have job experience it gets a lot easier. Remember, companies don't give a fuck about what you know and they don't gave a fuck about what uni you went to or your GPA. They care about what you can DO for them. If company needs someone who can build an MVC C# application or some larval hosted on AWS with a nosql database, or some mobile app written in kotlin/flutter/swift that talks to an API in the "cloud" then thats all they care about. Can you do what they need done? If not all you have is papers

>he fell for the learn to code meme
Oh nononono, Tyrone. You're getting out diversitied by Rakesh who they had already scouted at his village with no toilet and written an ad specifically for.

Can you code in anything other than horseshit meme languages? Have you ever done any protocol or sockets work? Sql? What projects did you do in school that were at all interesting? What are bitwise operations?

I own a company and interview dipshits like you all the time who didn't learn dick in school other than how to work with some balls slow garbage web api to send an email out and want 80k a year. I'm not sure if it's your fault or the pozzed curriculum.

That’s really odd, I’m not sure what to make of it. If you need something to add to your resume while you wait for an opportunity to pop up, maybe try studying for a view cert exams. I don’t really know the technical ones as well, but I recommend looking into some kind of ITIL cert, maybe a PMP (project management cert), or one related to business analysis

Often the business-adjacent roles in IT make more money than the technical stuff, but if you’re a high tech skill/low soft skill kind of guy then this isn’t a great option.

Good luck to you, keep trying. Make sure there are no red flags on your resume that might be hurting you.

Do you have a GitHub profile with some projects?

>I submit a resume and then get an automated email 2 months later saying I'm rejected.

Not sure if larping but that is not how you look for a job in tech.
You go through recruiters.
It is stupid but that is how nearly all companies hire people.

I found a job straight out of college for EE while my freind who got masters in engineers couldn't find one for over a year cuz they didn't have any experience..

I always laugh at every STEM major that doesn't intern. I was doing it to pay my way through college but it ended up benefiting me..

You are a black male lower on the totem pole than white males.
Diversity positions are fur disabled black lesbians.

Czech’d, keep searching bro. I job shopped for about 6 months. What’s meant for you will happen, keep the faith.

Attached: 89A2BA05-C613-4817-ADAA-4957C34F6118.jpg (1000x1000, 111.01K)

Sorry OP, there's been woke inflation. Now you have to be a member of at least two protected groups or you won't pass the phone screen.
Are you a gay nigger, perhaps? Or a trans nigger?

Noice

Are you failing DSA weed out tests that big tech loves? They're pretty gay about that shit. You could try applying to banks, and other non-tech industries.

I should add that some IT departments I’ve seen are hesitant to hire new grads for dev roles, tending to favor proven experience over academic performance. This isn’t really fair but what can you do

Become a cop.

Move to California.

I had a 3.85GPA after graduating. Took me just over a year. But this was in 2016, so I don't know how the job market is now. I imagine not any better.

+1, this helps a lot. Try and clean up some of your solo class projects you want to showcase and put them in GitHub. Write up a nice README with a short explanation and some sample results. Make sure it's something you did alone or at least did the vast majority of the work on and be prepared to answer questions about it.

Make phone calls and try to get in person commitments, even if it’s over coffee or something. Take initiative. Also this:

Attached: 5DE8AE3A-E3D3-4A98-A207-356BE574FE94.jpg (686x801, 101.96K)

Dumb nigger affirmative action only works for sheboons and fags these days. You’re two years too late, no one wants to work with a Jamal. Every knows Jamal chimps out and quits after having to work a single Juneteenth. We had a Jamal take off MLK day last year and was canned so fast he couldn’t lick the chicken grease off of his fingers before that welfare check was in the mail.

Nigger name like Devon-tay. OP If you dont have a nigger name the man try using one.

lmao i love guys like you. I doubt any of your interview questions are about security even basic shit. More worried about data structures and if the dev can fizzbuzz mean while your senior engineer leave you open to nosql/sql/deserialization injections, the password reset form uses the host header to create the password reset link, the mobile app takes an intent from a deep link and renders it in a web view, you have a 6 char password length requirement, you export CSV files without stripping formula characters, half your devs passwords are on deshashed.com and to top it all off you you refelected the orgin header value into the access-control-allow-orgin header because you needed to allow cross domain shit. LMAO thank GOD they know what a linked list is.

>nigger
>wanting to work
Nice LARP, faggot

All fields

this, if you didn’t get an internship in your last 2 years of school you need to show your own projects you were working on during the summer. you were making your own projects or working during your school breaks, right user?

Job market is pretty shit atm. Most of the big companies (especially the ones that love diversity hires like OP Facebook, Google, Microsoft) have a hiring feeze, and everyone expects layoffs soon. Lots of the smaller early/mid startups have also been hit by this recession. There are still some places that are hiring, though.

Recruiters
Otherwise you are stuck.

Companies like to use third parties. If its a shit hire then blame the recruiters, if you made a shit hire then awkwardness and that is a no-no.

May fortune favor you

Just apply for some roastie position in the mean time. Everyone has to have patience

yup the whole industry outside of FAANG was built on cheap debt and growth. Most tech companies aren't profitable. As rates rise they are going to get fucked. Nice thing is the more they lay people off, the more they get hacked from pissed off people to lack of quality people to maintain, the more they have spend on penetration testing and red teaming. Thats why i told him to get into cyber.

They want ghetto niggers who won't contribute anything to the company. You're overqualified, remove your credentials and talk about fried chicken and how you want to be an aspiring rapper instead.

What are you applying for?
>what are bitwise operations
I am only a self taught programmer and are you implying that people dont even learn this at college?

>was black
>but acts too white
They want ignorant niggers who won't question anything, not anybody capable of critical thought.