I... I can't prove her wrong

I... I can't prove her wrong

Attached: 4qna4q0lfbg91[1].jpg (1080x980, 286.65K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>we must focus on individual problems like this one guy we don't like and not society wide issues like culture decline and socioeconomic-political warfare.

Yes it does. Maybe if you address gay pedophiles you could talk about dane cook.

>I know you are but what am I

Ironically, her personal grooming is also a crime.

Kind of weird how everyone just automatically assumes gays are groomers isn't it? Almost as though there was a reason for that, like trying to push their sexual agenda on impressionable school children or tranny story time

Attached: 1597007634780.jpg (807x2034, 286.85K)

Who made it a slur again?

we all know this fat ygly spinster lady is just mad that she looks the way she does and Dane is having sex with the opposite of her. THis is all feminism is about, ugly, old, useless, fat women and their simps being angry at people living a better (in their eyes) life than them.

Everyone knows I'm right.

They're the ones that reacted to the criticism and labelled it a slur to get rid of it, showing they've been lying for years and just label words "slurs" to dodge all criticism of their evil bullshit.

Right. Females are jealous of younger females, so they want *that* to be the bad thing. They don't care about young males being abused by older males. That doesn't effect the female.

extremely based

>call pedos groomers
>pedos associate themselves with lgbbq shit
>lgbbq types cant handle any degree of criticism towards people it recognizes as its own
>to own the chuds, lgbbq types are now all pedophiles, thus the word will be banned on all of social media, take that magatards!
Gotta love people willing to be so contrarian that they actively associate themselves with pedos just for the social credits.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Ive never met dane cook or his wife but it sounds more wholesome than the tranny discord groomers ive seen. Trannys really should just be put down

Fpbp

these ppl want to die.

Protip: if somebody...ANYBODY...brings up Dane Cook in Anno Domini 2022, you can discard their opinion entirely.

Then you must be really stupid.

cishet is a disgusting word. it makes me gag each time I read it and anyone that uses it should die

ah yes, dane cook, the person famous for being a proto-fascist gay hater right wing superchud.

You can't? Fucking hell, it's fairly obvious. "Groomer" is for ANY nonce, it just so happens there's a higher rate amongst the fag/tranny brigade than the straight, but it's for either. This retard saying it's been used exclusively against fags/trannies is being dishonest for the sake of victimisation points once again.

Ok groomer

Attached: 0554aa49a18105a6.jpg (669x623, 220.02K)

So because Dane Cook married a woman he knew since she was a child that gives you the right groom our kids into your gender cult? Whataboutism at its finest.

Nobody wants to fuck you, Kathryn.

It's not a slur.
>1pbtid

Attached: 34245124123321321321.png (1864x759, 1.29M)

I... I can't bump this slide thread.

Attached: 1658798409441642.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

than why do I always see "groomer" applied to teachers and gay people and not the thousands of priests that molest kids?

You can’t prove her wrong because you have mush for brains.

Groomer was never “repurposed to target the lgbtqwxyz community”. It has always meant the same thing, just so happens that trannies and fags are the most egregious perpetrators.

Twitter realized we started calling them out and rebranded groomer as a slur against them, when in reality it’s a slur against pedophiles.

Perhaps it’s a Freudian slip. Perhaps they’re running damage control.

So anyway she’s wrong because she’s a woman.

/thread

fpbp