Russia is enslaving americans

Since this girls will be put in prison, she will work for Russia's economy for nine years. Usually, female prisoners produce cloth such as socks and underwear. Thanks for anther slave, americans!

Attached: mutt.jpg (900x600, 85.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/russia-travel-advisory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao nigger tranny

We got empty more!

SHE IS DUMB TO TRUST RUSSIA NOT TO IMPRISON HER FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES

WHY WAS SHE PLAYING FOR A RUSSIAN BASKETBALL TEAM IN RUSSIA WHILE BEING LITERALLY THIS STATE DEPARTMENT TOLD EVERYONE NO TRAVEL TO RUSSIA
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/russia-travel-advisory.html

cbd oil btw...

>she
Wut

dyke in a prison full of slavic girls...bitch will probably not want to come out when the prisoner exchange eventually happens

lmao imagine face of this coomer when he will see russian female prisoners

Attached: 287367727_7838ce4608786df05dfcbde79e891742_800.jpg (800x537, 50.07K)

>Russia's economy
kek

nice can we send you about 20 million more people? Plenty of druggies, welfare leeches, city burners etc. One basketball american was just a taste of the labor you could have

2 more week till the sanctions will work. How much does your electricity cost btw?

Attached: 1.png (1097x854, 641.13K)

Sure ya can. We have plenty of free space in Siberia camps anyway.

why does that guy look so uncanny?

LMAO WTF

Why are americans so fucking tall desu?

Attached: 5e3.jpg (1500x2149, 627.91K)

She hates America anyway good riddance. I hope they don't go through with that prisoner exchange.

He's gonna fuck and impregnate qt female russian prisoners when he is put with them

He's black, he's not American

>girl
>she

Attached: 158500254125256.webm (1208x720, 318.09K)

He's a basketball player.

You're welcome. Feel free to keep that thing forever.

it has a mustache

Wow that's a tall buck right there boy I tell you what. They should play basketball! Then they should come over to my field and tend my crops, shirtless, while I observe on my porch and sip some gently sweetened ice tea, that would sound mighty right if you asked me I tell you

Life comes at you fast

>she
If that was an actual she, she would've been released by now. Women are useless for manual labor.

LOW BAIT THREAD

How many Americans are sitting in Russian prisons right now? How many Americans are sitting in foreign prisons altogether, right now? How many of those Americans have the president championing to get them free, and even doing a prisoner exchange? How many Americans are sitting in American prisons for the same exact thing?

KWAB no refunds Ruskies she is your nigger now