Family Thread

Why do Americans throw their parents into retirement homes?

Why not live together as an extended nuclear family/clan/dynasty for the financial benefits like this happy Korean family?
> Ex: Grandma will take care of baby, while you and wifey travel together. Plus grandma’s cooking is based.

Attached: 8470CF42-D896-4C46-AEB1-0B315A2CECB0.jpg (1125x1873, 1.46M)

>parent throws me in daycare until 18
>not there for me, provides about as much as legally required
why the fuck would I want to take care of someone that forsook me for their career?

As modern society advances and the economics collapse, people will eventually to forced to abandon their free-time and invest all their time for working for companies for their profits. Also the idea of a nuclear large family is horrible, the smaller the family, the better for the modern world. You will own nothing and you will be happy. This is what they want.

>mommy was mean to me
man up, faggot. Taking revenge on your parents is reddit tier

>Why do Americans throw their parents into retirement homes?
Because they deserve it for throwing their children out of the house at 18. One of the biggest mistakes Americans made was giving up the multi-generational home that benefited every generation in the house.

>Why do Americans throw their parents into retirement homes?

they threw us into day cares first. it's only fair.

Attached: 1558446602603.jpg (320x245, 20.36K)

AMWF simply produces superior and healthy family dynamics

If I had a mother I would take care of her. What I've described isnt a mother. Manning up means I will work hard to provide a future for my children that wont be a repeat of how I have been treated, not feeding into boomer's bullshit.

My grandparents on both fronts live in their own houses. Though none of them are to the point where they need constant care, and I live about 1100 miles away from my closest set of grandparents and their kids are alive. So I wouldn't have any say in the matter anyway.
Neither of my parents are old enough, nor decrepit enough, to warrant putting them in (((a home))) to be abused by niggers.

because they don't wanna wipe their asses?

Attached: 1591033305448.jpg (697x1024, 127.36K)

the same reason they took vaccines. figure it out dude. these aren't the same species

Took care of both of my parents in their home till they passed
Couldn't see doing it any other way

My parents are in their late 80s and still very self-sufficient, but they told all 5 of us kids they do not want to burden us, and they’ll get into an assisted living facility when they can’t care for themselves anymore.

Taking care of sick and dying people is a bigger deal than you're imagining.

^^^^^

Everyone above this comment were raised by single moms. Disgusting. Any Forums is mutt confirmed.

My parents kicked me out of the house the day I turned 18 so you can bet your ass I'm not letting them move in with me in the future

Imagine your blood line being gooked voluntarily after a millennial of fearing the hun and the khan

I'd let them live with me if I had the space, but I think that's the number one issue isn't it? How many families (with children in the house) do you think have an empty bedroom in their home?

>a nation with no self respect has no respect for the elders
Truly a mistery

>my life sucked so my kids lives will too
kys nigger

See picrel.
Have the impression it was more typical for mid-XX century. I also have the impression the Westerners actually genocided a very significant number of their retirees like that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110.64K)

>chinks feverishly trying to save face
from what? some old drunk lady humiliating you? it'll be ok!

Are you retarded?