I used to see this flag posting all the time, wtf happened? I barely see it anymore

I used to see this flag posting all the time, wtf happened? I barely see it anymore

Attached: 1F54D600-6F34-4CB6-A707-313E7505EE97.jpg (800x533, 10.58K)

Kinda busy fighting a war to shit post

They bottomed out

pride month is over

virtues already signaled

They're mostly shitposting from Poland, the live ones anyway

Attached: 6022e681781b3b0f9b3856ced9145ef3.jpg (604x342, 30.57K)

They cannot stomach laugh at them, so little asian mongrels prefer to use vpns to shill.

doesn't fit in news cycle

Most of Ukraine flags are shills paid by western NGOs. But it seems like the narrative is slowly changing, to just drop the Ukraine theme altogether. The shills are obviously will be gone without funding.
No, there were plenty of spamming under Ukrainian flag during hotter phase and it kept for months. Now I noticed there's less posts from Ukraine, and it's common people.

Government idiots.

Attached: 1653576659875m.jpg (955x1024, 188.84K)

Most are probably sad because they get zero organic support here, since only trannies are on their side. I remember some jewkrainians talking about it back in march

Shills received new guidelines.

They went back to plebbit

Because they're just a bunch of jews masquerading as Nazi's. The usual jewish trick.
Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Biden. And fuck his crooked pedo crack smoker son Hunter.

t. russkie shill

Can you please stop dragging out this war and just put them out of our misery already? Having tens of billions of my tax dollars get funneled to them for no reason has made me unironically hate Ukraine.

>wtf happened?
They moved to poland

What's their current thing now Taiwan flags and pox?

Attached: 1582414490049.jpg (1024x1010, 76.41K)

Globohomo is ditching jewlensky and shitkraine, see amnesty international report. So the propaganda shills are being called back

some other gay shit on tv and netflix came along

Died after the 6th round of Drafts

they're busy making sure the russian whore mothers put empty caskets in the ground

Attached: full (1) (1).webm (480x810, 1.93M)

>see amnesty international report
You mean the report that said those niggers were using hospitals and schools as military bases so they can't be bombed?

>see amnesty international report. So the propaganda shills are being called back
I think they got blindsided somehow. Initial release on reddit's worldnews was full of comments agreeing that it's not acceptable for any side to commit warcrimes. Today, on the subject of amnesty's nonapology, it's all blind ukranian propaganda.

DEAD NIGGERS UH AH AH

This. Anyone who had enough money and education to be posting on pol ran away to the EU as soon as the invasion started. You just needed enough to bribe the border guards. They'll be back eventually.

Ukrainian or Russian solider being killed, why are you gloating about the death of white men? Some 190K young Ukrainian men are dead, that is 190K fewer white people and thousands of unborn white children.

The media limelight just returned to the classical war that resurrected a day or two ago.

Attached: 89459898756.png (915x911, 39.65K)

Russian trolls false flagging to create "organic conversation"

This.

The initial PR shill campaign is over

Because shills here are doing it for free and they get bored really fast.

The fad has begun to fade and NPCs are in to the next crusade - abortion as a basic human right.

Stories of Zelensky being a massive mafia crook keep spilling out, even with Five Eyes disinformation campaigns to paint him as a saint

Attached: 4764567486.jpg (947x2048, 175.55K)