Are trade jobs a meme?

Are trade jobs a meme?

Attached: ac-repair-katy-licensed-company1-1030x682-1030x682-1024x678[1].jpg (1024x678, 175.75K)

Yes, go to college. Don't listen to the hillbillies here.

No. Just be sure you go beyond being a technician and learning how to use machines to the principles behind what you're doing.

No, you just need to have good wares to trade

tfw you hear a heat pump installer complain how his schedule is booked full of jobs

Only in Canada with the commie wages.

If working for someone else, yes.
If working for yourself, no.
Simple as.

No. If you’re going to go in to one now, I’d recommend energy-related or plumbing.

Source: B.S.EE from abet school and 3 years full time in industry, wish I would’ve gotten into a trace

it depends on the jerb

the license is worth the money. then you can just hire slaves to do all the work for you.

60k Euro and being your own boss,make your own mind up if it’s a meme

imagine not having real skills and working a trade. imagine thinking being a writer or a poet or some hippie shit is useful.

Yes. Most tradies don’t understand statistics, or they misuse them with cherry picking to make their job outlook sound better. For example, you always hear them say “my buddy in the electricians union makes X a year while liberal arts majors are Y thousand dollars in debt”

Motherfucker that’s called being an engineer

In Australia some jobs can only be done by qualified trades, like electrical work for example. This requires a 4 year apprenticeship. This creates a situation where tradies can earn as much as a GP doctor.
But a mechanic who also has to do 4 year apprenticeship earns an average wage because anyone can work on a car.
Not all trades are equal.
Something to keep in mind.

>questionthread

tradie apprentice here, 6 figures, full compd food, corporate vehicle and free gas. Im doing pretty decent desu

>you're either labor wagie or some lazy hippy

This is your brain on Boomerism

athletes aren't exactly useful either, but i bet you'd give them a pass

Holy shit how many years are you into your apprenticeship? That's great.

Bullshit.

You'll be making $18 an hour if you're lucky as an apprentice and even then you'll have to make the initial investment of paying for all your tools and gear. I'm gonna take a guess and say you're a Boomer shill but regardless kill yourself cocksucker.

Attached: aciYgZHA.gif (128x128, 280.17K)