Cant read? Cant add 2 plus 2? Cant even write your own name? No problem!

Cant read? Cant add 2 plus 2? Cant even write your own name? No problem!

Attached: 1659805537480263.png (610x800, 356.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ufmcubp2szg
opb.org/article/2021/09/20/examining-oregon-decision-to-drop-high-school-essential-skill-requirements/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's ok really. Everyone else will still know math but the negros won't. Job security.

Jesus. You're fundamentally going back to the 50's racial situation, but shit fist flavored lol
I guess it's a pretty good way to sort the wheat from the chaff in the nog community, though. Those who can rise above will do so, and the rest will remain EBT slaves that can get pushed around at will.

In reality, most of these black students dont even bother showing up to school most of the time. So i dont expect the graduation rates to go up much because of this.

They'll have a generation of gas pumpers for the next 50 years.

ofc she does when you import and add pisa sub 1 level migration

>Those who can rise above will do so
We've been doing shit like this for decades and can't quiet see any positive outcomes

Not surprised. Alot of white kids will be in this group as well. Americans are getting dumber by the second.

youtu.be/Ufmcubp2szg

Thats because if you dont force people, especially niggers to not be retarded, they will choose to be retarded. Its human nature, more common in some races than others

Attached: 1585247632049.webm (360x640, 1.96M)

Feudal pleb needs to be stupid to not threaten the jewish aristocracy.

I looked this up actually. It's a clickbait headline. The truth is Oregon added in completely erroneous ADDITIONAL tests starting in elementary school all the way through high school for basically no reason. This applied to everyone, not just niggers and spics. I think it happened in '09. The article is talking about how she's removing the ADDITIONAL and ERRONEOUS tests. They still have the half assed requirements everyone else does.

>White kids dont need to learn to read or write either, therefore niggers have nothing to do with it
Fuck you are dumb

Attached: 1634261362182.png (625x676, 353.98K)

based
all public schools should be defunded and abolished

It's just racist for a white to be smarter than a black person. Why is this so hard for you honkeys to understand?

The Governor of Oregon is Styx’s Mom?

Help them WHAT, exactly?
>muh pass high school
What's the value of passing a non-test?

I can't think of any reason she would have done this.

Attached: 1630371329075m.jpg (1024x683, 116.74K)

this will turn out well
more mods as a result
Fuck you ARFCOM

Who is that governor?
Whats her name, and what's her family tree?

Attached: Nani the fuck.jpg (506x447, 33.12K)

Progressivism is an ideology that just needs to stop.

Oregon is simply joining the 80% of other states that do not require a standardized test in order to graduate. The standardized test to graduate is very much a recent phenomenon, rolling out with common core and no child left behind under Bush. Republicans have been seething about these for years. Lots of states got rid of these tests, lots never had them.

It's just this one headline the bots post millions of times though. I guess they didn't get the memo that standardized tests aren't "cool" any more

opb.org/article/2021/09/20/examining-oregon-decision-to-drop-high-school-essential-skill-requirements/

is kate brown up for reelection this year?

This what they want .

Because companies will still hire them in the name of diversity.

Attached: rN8KgFN.jpg (1024x782, 236.42K)

Sending your child to a public school is child abuse.