Gen Z will end up being worse than boomers as they age

The boomer generation is the first generation raised on tel-a-vi-sion and had their brains sucked out from an early age. They were the first to experience the new (((public schooling))) system in the 60s and 70s so they were a lost generation from the getgo. Gen X is just boomer-lite, experienced the same things and did mostly the same things as their parents.

The millennial generation grew up during the transition from analog to digital, they experienced the internet in the mid and late 90s when it was completely unregulated they experienced forum culture in the early 2000s
they changed bootleg and pirate culture forever with torrents, and most importantly they understood what they missed out on and what they lost due to the unregulated and uncensored form of the internet. Information truly was at the millennials finger tips.

Gen Z are growing up in a dead internet age, where forum culture is all but dead, where the internet instead of being tens of thousands of different niche websites and boards is now condensed into 5 or 6 platforms. Google continues to say "10 trillion results found" but if you actually go to the next page its all the same shit because it is so completely censored. The Gen Z generation will never be exposed to the truth, they will be just like their boomer grandparents with rotten brains before the age of 15.

Attached: 1614448225717.jpg (1306x1170, 227.87K)

They really are sick walking crazy mirrors for that generation. Both gens seem clueless to what they are looking at.

You must be a millennial, our generation is responsible for all the propaganda, it just gets worse always and no generation has been genuinely good since ww2

i hope she makes it too. good luck kid

I am 19 years old and I agree with everything

There's no fucking hope in the next generation.

eye

Attached: 1659637990581153.jpg (1024x986, 83.59K)

Built for BBC

gen z will have a huge prolapsed anus epidemic and they will be too retarded to understand why. these dumbasses can probably be tricked into thinking a vaccine can fix it too

>pic related
Thats just fucking tragic

Go climb into an active woodchipper.

Attached: Theonlybasednigger.jpg (470x240, 58.64K)

>our generation is responsible for all the propaganda
Did you abide by the golden rule of "follow the money" when you typed out this retarded take?

Attached: pcu.jpg (2558x1916, 998.34K)

That's actually sad. I bet it was caused by the microwave radiation surrounding us everywhere, being an older zoomer around smartphones sucked, but these kids go to school next to 4G/5G transmitters. It's a whole new level of torture. I saw it personally with my nephew's schools.

Attached: 100rare.png (1476x702, 158.44K)

the only (or main) reason i regularly come here is probably because Any Forums is one of the very few places that's basically remained the same over the years where rules are concerned.

yeah, it's a fucking cesspool but hey, it's one of the only real places left. pure, unadulterated retardation.

i miss the internet.

GOD LUCK AND GOOD SPEED KIDO

Attached: 1652218558774.jpg (827x993, 122.63K)

>One off
Fuck, so close to saving that girl

What is wrong with americoons and vilification of the next generation?

Millenials didn;t do shit, they just enjoyed the fruits of previous generations of nerds and they transitioned to the truncated google-facebook-twitter shitnet without protest. I'm a millenial and I see that. I also see zoomers aren't even old enough to make their own impact yet, so what is all this?

Boomers are the worst skeedmarks yet and are still at the wheel in a lot of cases. It's schizophrenic to blame some 18 year old for being naive and eating up what he's being offered.

epic trolling sir, upboated

Go jump in a wood chipper and do better next time.

Attached: 1659724025461682m.jpg (669x1024, 106.41K)

Selling Lemonade? Why doesn't she just open an only fans?

Attached: 1568414032785s.jpg (250x250, 4.83K)

Yeah I don’t buy this. My husband needed 2 brain surgeries we have don’t even have great insurance and everything was covered. Sounds like propaganda to me.

still would

Why do these kids not wear bras??? Do these parents know that they are discreetly letting their kids teasing horny men??????

Attached: 1656111547202.png (770x680, 307.95K)

Hello sir

Attached: Q74YlL.gif (320x236, 3.7M)

Ive met very few zoomers that are not arrogant bitches. Hopefully china will start a war and they will all get drafted. Fingers crossed!