I fought in the SVO

dont care if you call a larp, just killing my night, because bored and feel senseless, since Im back home. not reavealing any useable info, glowniggers suck my huuuuge pinky white cock. ama. ask first - then fucking put on the oppinion.

Attached: CEO of Wagner.jpg (960x1280, 69.13K)

Is this the coomer redemption arc?

What do you think of the war

Attached: badshitnigga.jpg (225x224, 7.06K)

sup, whatcha up to?

Attached: 1659891057470915.webm (852x480, 1.42M)

how many hohols have you castated during SVO?

Go back there nigger or are you too much of a coward to fight the nazeees?

Attached: 1659898329603049.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

on a larger, or a smaller scale? its necessary evil. war is hell, make no mistake. and the civvies always suffer most. but it depends on many many other things to come.

I do support it. not war. but the goal.

he should go back there to try to do it again, this time he won't go back to shitpost from his siberian hovel

Attached: 1659898368970822.webm (640x352, 2.85M)

I was laughing my ass off when I came back to civilization, turned on 4ch for the first time in 4+ months, spent on some time reading, and saw what you dumb fucks discuss. the difference between the reality and what you absorb is so large, heh. you better stay where you at. brains will be more safe.

Have you fought against NATO troops who are LARPing as Ukros?

What do you think the outcome will be for LDPR and what will happen after Ukraine looses?
Z

If youre a US Citizen who fought in ukraine you need to be moved to GITMO

Attached: 1651190478445.jpg (500x403, 34.21K)

did you took hohol balls as a war trophies?

there were no NATO tropps as far as Im concerned. lots of volunteers, and a bunch of "counselors". the first ones die lie flies, daily, under our superior artillery fire, the second ones are hard to spot and capture, so Im not going to speculate. but we suscpet a lot of those, pulling strings waaaay behind the front lines.
those will join Russia, fully. there's zero doubts atp. literally zero. the question in doubt right now (rumors!) about Nikolaev and Odessa, but my personall opinion, both join RF.

kid, take a break with the internet. real war isnt what you think it is. but thanks for the bumping whatsoever. Im still relatively sober, so go on. ask first - troll later.

What was your specialty? Logistics, artillery, infantry...? What kind of losses were you inflicting?

> second ones are hard to spot and capture
So they are giving the Ukros intel and training, I assume they are top targets for your guys?

>not reavealing any useable info
oh silly me information regarding castrated hohols and taking hoholnuts as a war trophies is classified

What's svo?

What are the differences?

What do you think is going to happen to Ukraine after the war is over? Also, do you see this boiling over into a larger scale East vs. West conflict?