What will next generation of women be like as mothers?

What will next generation of women be like as mothers?

Attached: 1659610013782819.png (977x806, 1.23M)

Next generation will be some abominable mix of obese hedonists and gangsters

Imagine being in your late 50s/early 60s and dealing with having teenagers.

>39
Absolute state of Western women, wtf has she been doing the past 20 years?

Faggot.

Meters of cock every year

Pretty wild I guess that will technically be a virgin birth since she was waiting for marriage and never found the right guy. I saw Lolo on a reality show years back and she’s very childlike and competitive.

Riding the cock carousel. Now that she is almsot barren it's time to hop off and find a beta cuck simp provider.

Next generation of white woman will do what there mothers did behind there daddies backs. Fuck Big Black Cock. Except now they will do it while there husbands watch and raise the child.

exactly this. she turned down tons of men including chads, I guarantee it. we're going to have a birthing crisis that makes japans problem look 10x worse here. AT LEAST they have 1.5 kids. We'll probably fall under the 1.0 mark. It won't look good at all when you can't fill all of the job openings and you end up having retired boomers with tons of money spending it on stuff and pricing everyone else out on basic necessities. all because the roasties felt "uncomfortable" with getting married.

why would i tolerate that when i can just buy a robot that looks 18 forever

>i haven't been asked for marriage by a literally prince yet
If a woman looks reasonably attractive as she does, yet "still can't (((find))) a husband" ...
Then the problem is HER and her GOD AWFUL INTOLLERABLE PERSONALITY THAT ABNSOLUTELY NOBODY COULD POSSIBLY STAND

And it's almost always the product of gross, profane, ignorant, self-centered, entitlement.

>when your sexual promiscuity has to account for earth's curvature

She is one of the few women I feel sorry for. She was a sexy Olympic athlete but stayed a virgin because she was saving herself for marriage, and was probably busy with Olympic stuff so had a hard time dating. Most women in her position did it by going after too many men but she was just sucked into the Christ cult too far.

Attached: lolo jones brap.png (616x348, 53.2K)

brainlets one of the main reasons she got famous was because she's a devout Christian virgin who repeatedly stated that she would never have sex before marriage but you try to bring up the "cock carousal" meme

>brainlets
that's not what the word means.

Every generation will choose longer darker thicker penises because that’s what they will generically desire

>woman is literally a virgin
>accuse her of riding the cock carousal and being promiscuous
sounds like a brainlet to me

cock carousels have nothing to do with my comment you quoted: also, how can you tell when a woman is lying?
she uses sex toys the size of your forearm, dude.

This. Lolo was actually one of the few rare good examples for young girls she just unfortunately couldn’t find love and get married.

brainlet is a reference to the capacity of a brain, an erroneous proxy for intellect.

i don't know who this woman is nor anything about her - whichhas nothing to do with intellect, but information. you could have rightfully called me uninformed, but that wasn't edgey enough for you, and you got it wrong.

TWICE. Even when corrected.

--thus making you the brainlet, ironically, unironically.

Fags like you will just nitpick and find anything to bitch and moan about. Very feminine behavior if you ask me.

Depressing. Most people like this put themselves into a position where they're unlikely to find a partner.
Going into the olympics and whatever she probably did after that made it nearly impossible to find a Christian man, and most of those of quality probably get shackled by the time they're 18/22 years.

Maybe men need to man up

Mass sterilizations of only the fittest women are in order.

>fags
wrong again (another edgelord appears)

Should try dating outside of NFL players.

Enjoy your Monkeypox, sodomite.

lol, maybe she's a fucking basket case.

Ill donate lolo sperm asap
i bet she tight af fr fr

Religious upbringing is good but emphasizing it to the exclusion of everything else leads to the "Jesus is my boyfriend" mentality some women have where no man is sufficiently Jesus-like for them.

Many of them eventually grow out of this but often it's not until their late 20's.

she should use some other woman's eggs. she's too old. IVF only fails because these dumb ladies try and use their wrinkly putrid eggs instead of fresh eggs from prime breeding stock.

It’s faggy behavior so you me you’re nothing but a fag. Being catty about women you don’t know online is something typically only women do.

>What will next generation of women be like as mothers?

Attached: FZiu7H6WQAAh74I.jpg (1080x985, 111.65K)

It sounds like a scenario where the person waste their youth doing something other than search for a partner and ends up alone

get out, newfag.

Attached: hafta go back.gif (350x233, 501.19K)

Attached: 4xHVu9u.jpg (604x436, 72.55K)

Cope you know I’m right. Go snark blog elsewhere.

Yeah its not fair on the kids, she'll be going through the menopause and being an irrational spiteful piece of work, probably without a father in the house to reign her in, and the child will be a teenager that needs guidance but has an old crazy whore resenting hitting the wall being bitter and crazy 24/7 and taking it out on the child

Don't worry the mohamedans and negroea make enough babies lol

>couldn't find love
pure bullshit. she's unlovable.
you're a fucking fool if
A. you believe she's never stuck something in her pussy
B. you believe you know her from a few media appearances