Untitled

Attached: 538DC34A-FE0D-4116-923B-B6518B96AB71.jpg (2747x3849, 2.19M)

is this some anti-work thing or something? at least give them credit for spending the time to make that.

including tips in wages for your job advertisement is illegal

>90% of companies "don't pay enough".
>Leftists demand companies pay a "living wage" to employees.
>It's a matter of "morals".

Have you ever wondered maybe it's not the millions of companies that are gouging the worker, but something else? Like, the devaluing of the dollar, the endless loans given out to companies, derivatives and leverage on assets sometimes reaching over 100x what they're worth? Oh no, it's the free market, freedom and capitalism. Okay.

i'd sit through an interview for a pizza but i probably wouldn't accept the job

Probably Cutco™ They put up fliers all over college campuses trying to scam desperate students. Basically, you give them $300, they give you a set of knives they claim have a $1,000 value, and then you go trying to sell the knives to your relatives/neighbors/etc. I used to tear these things down all over campus.

Want some coke with that pizza?

Attached: H1e94122e21ae4ccbb0656e131783960b9.jpg_640x640q90.jpg (512x640, 115.83K)

Why can't it be both

This looks like one of those places you apply to just to fuck with them and disappear the first week.

I've always know my employer can afford to pay me more, it really is greed. Money being consolidated in the hands of only a few and the problem isn't that I don't work hard enough, I'm a machine operator I make 4 pallets of product in a shift that value at roughly 2k each when sold meaning I see 200$ of the $8000 in value I created, I fix the machine, I run the machine I quality inspect, they could easily give me a salary that pays 300$ a day and they won't, the building alone generates millions of dollars a month

The interview isn't going to count as complete until you buy your starter set of knives, lol.

>The dollar is devalued
>They charge more
>Pay me the same
Sounds fair, I'm not a fucking commie but my employer can afford to give us fucking raises considering we have meetings every month while they're making record profits, basically rubbing it in my face

Bro lol its everything. There is only one fix but the trannies on reddit and the cowards on here wont do it.

Attached: 1620078065087.jpg (480x401, 133.86K)

C-checked...?

>1PBTID

Attached: 1pbtid7.gif (350x240, 829.28K)

Sneed

So what happens if you give a $25 tip?

>Earn up to

Fuck off, deliver the Pizza yourself.

The important word is “UP TO.” What find of weird shit is that. What is my minimum pay.

>show up to interview
>give all generic answers and act disinterested ensuring you likely won't get the job
>walk away with free pizza

Im future convicted sex offender.

You could always just pretend you want the job, get the hired, and then never show up. Just get the pizza

but then you have that mark on your record of being fired from a job, employers have a way to look that shit up I would assume.

fuck off satan
Why do I always see this set of trips most
fuck off devil nigger

>up to
>depending on position
so it is all a bunch of BS and you will be earning min wage kek
>oh the top position was taken already sorry user enjoy 8 buck an hour!

>Earn up to... $24 per hour ... depending on Hours Works

Attached: 1468203734410.png (1404x900, 593.77K)