Is he a disinfo agent?

Is he a disinfo agent?

Attached: ea2d06ee5a25b2f305475b773065fd23.png (385x304, 185.57K)

>Hi, Russell or paid-worker
He's on a grift. I can't say whether he's controlled opposition, but he certainly steers clear of certain topics (and he's obviously not too stupid to have not made the connection).
His thumbnails are all clickbaity and his videos are well produced. He once showed his team of at least 4 minions. There's definitely money behind this.

Jimmy Dore stays away from certain topics.. So does Jackson Hinkle. You do realize youtube demonitizes people all the time for political reasons, right? You do realize paypal and venmo will restrict access to payment, right?

I think you are a fucking idiot. Listen to what he IS saying. He's not controlled opposition you fucking moron.

>meme flag
>eceleb
>questionthread

good point

He's a leftist that went off the plantation farm.

He’s married to one of super elites or related by a close family marriage. Rothschild I think. Then there’s his friend the gay robot creator who is Schwab’s #2. Likely a limited hangout.

Attached: 470F8F83-14CD-47D9-A9C3-26757C9F855D.jpg (960x960, 103.51K)

He work for the republican party

Nah he just realised he could make a shit load of money stating the obvious.

"Are members of Congress (whispered - Nancy Pelosi) becoming rich, because they are lucky, or is it because they have access to insider trading information that they then give to their husbands who trade on the stock market? Hmmm..." ~ Russell Brand

All E-Celebs are controlled opposition, if they weren't do you really think they'd have a platform that big?

Think he’s largely a liberal who has become disenfranchised by how far the left the modern political spectrum has moved. Think he’s just a political moderate that leftist parties have left behind.

Any Forums will never be free until the grift loving soap opera watching women leave

He just seems like a minor real celebrity trying to be one of those e-celebs who make money doing videos.
His videos from what I've seen are similar to the typical eceleb on youtube where he's very low on actual content and spends most of his time trying to hype up what he's going to say towards the end of the video.

Well he fucking is, if he's purposely avoiding the shit that status quo doesn't really want to think or know, just so he can keep on making money and not affecting any real change; innit?

yes they would no matter if they are "controlled" or not
someone has to get the audience of people who have unplugged from traditional narratives
are you saying there is absolutely no genuine opposition? that makes no sense

Probably, but there are certain subjects that can get you in trouble so everyone naturally avoids them, but this is also an excuse for dindu nuffins any controlled opposition can use.

Either he's controlled oppsoition and his topics are cherry-picked. Or eventually he'll start to drift into topics they are TOO MUCH and he'll be gone. Cancelled for a past comment or action.

Ya Biden is a disinfo agent

I used to listen to a lot of Brand's stuff, but I always felt like he was grifty. Do you guys have any recommendations on people I should listen to? I like having political shit on in the background while I work, do chores, etc. Don't care if it's on youtube or not.

DATED A LITERAL ROTHSCHILD.
WHAT DO YOU THINK MOHAMMAD (PISS BE UPON HIM)?