Liz Cheney Will Be The Next U.S. President

The Republican party will absolutely put her up in place of Trump to defeat the populist reformation of the party, the Bush era neocons (satanic trotskyites) still make up the body of the Republicans in office, and Liz is the daughter of their Godfather.

Attached: Liz_Cheney_official_116th_Congress_portrait.jpg (1080x1350, 121.14K)

For what it's worth, Trump RUINED her chances of doing that. The Rep party has been splintered into sub factions largely thanks to Trump.

fu da bi

I hope she chokes on a dead baby’s cock

This bitch is so stupid
My boomer dad is so hyper obsessed with her and is terrified she will beat Trump
Who even likes her?

No matter how much zionist cock he sucks, I will always consider Trump a Godsend for doing that. However Trump's splintering can be reversed if the neocons play their cards right

She seems pretty polarizing but maybe. I really hope the first "woman" president has a hairy nut sack, just for the keks.

Its not that anyone likes her, but that everyone hates Biden

Lol no. Even they can't rig elections that hard

And? That is a good thing, it outed the faggot RINO's more than ever. Even though I'm mostly apolitical these days, I'd love to see both parties dismantled and total chaos.

I would vote for her, but she needs to finish the job in Iran. We can't allow Iran to acquire nuclear weapons. The Biden regime was too weak in this regard, and so was Bush and her dad unfortunately.

>Cheney
How the fuck can anyone vote for or endorse this absolute swamp dynasty? Dick Cheney was everything wrong with US politics.

You're fucking stupid. A lot of people love Biden, even though he's probably the worst president in the history of the US. Trump, aside from the kike dick sucking(every president does it, even Biden) did a pretty decent job. People just hated Trump and voted for Biden(along with the rigged horseshit from big tech) because they weren't prepared for a Trump style president. Normies are fucking retarded and want the same shit every fucking cycle.

Dick Cheney was a prime candidate for the Antichrist, up there with Caligula and Nero

You Are ether a crackhead or pol's dumbest troll

If your theory was correct, Peter Meijer would have won reelection in Rino West Michigan primary. He lost.

Normies are incredibly disenchanted with Biden at this point, formula shortage, gas prices and food disappearing are things they can't ignore even if they want to, even the zealous vaxfagging is now turning the normies off to Biden. Absolutely nobody will admit to voting for biden even if you ask him and he has record low approval rating. Even if the Dems wake up and smell the shitshow, there's nobody else who will put up to run. Pete Buttigieg? Lori Lightfoot? Hillary again? Lmfao

And it's absolutely based. Fuck the controlled opposition party, the only thing Trump did was expose them for what they truly are. I'd vote for Kamala Harris if the other option was Cheney.

I'm currently on bathsalts, two scoops of preworkout and six gas station boner pills, but I am being genuine, if you don't believe me now just wait a year.

>no canadia flag
o.0

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

She needs to finish the job her dad failed to do, putting the west in a more dangerous position having to deal with a nuclear armed Iran.

Attached: irantarget.jpg (365x330, 33.49K)

Don't you guys realize that the more radical and unstable Iran gets, the more it seems Israel was right about the west dealing with the Iran problem? You don't want another North Korea in one of the world's most important shipping route.

>Cheney
That name alone is a curse. Also, Liz is getting Primary'ed in 2 years and it's hilarious.