Vax confirmed dying

40% increase in death of 18-49 year olds according to health insurance companies WTF

Attached: 1F17F115-D459-4018-9D42-40C3094A567B.jpg (578x631, 214.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AjzprB5pFvmnTCZpgmTKyK
thecentersquare.com/indiana/indiana-life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-are-up-40-among-people-ages-18-64/article_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I wish that were me.

Really unfortunate. Should've taken the vaccine that was safe and effective.

Attached: 1611341478333.jpg (1024x683, 108.14K)

Umm, could I get a source on that?

Otherwise it’s a big yikes from me

get rid of those regulations, just warp speed baby

Attached: 1632862756094.jpg (754x497, 103.33K)

Someone should shop a dick in his mouth lol

I found your study you disingenuous piece of shit

Stop spreading misinfo

Attached: 400E2017-E671-4ACF-B967-D13179EDBC0E.png (1242x2688, 552.68K)

The antidote: more vaccine

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AjzprB5pFvmnTCZpgmTKyK

Attached: The Jesuit doctor will see you now.jpg (719x906, 197.85K)

Thanks queen. These bigots don’t understand that killing us with lockdowns isn’t the same as killing us with vaccines

goya is good

Hospitals are overloaded and long patient times. It’s ridicolous. I can barely see my healthcare provider for my kidney issues

>Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64
(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.
"We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”
thecentersquare.com/indiana/indiana-life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-are-up-40-among-people-ages-18-64/article_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

They söys and pRedditors are dying. Let us rejoice.

looks like he's sucking on a robo-dong

It’s those fucking unvaccinated chud!. I’ve gotten covid 7 times now but I’m still alive because I was actually a good person so I got vaccinated. At least the piss parties are still going ahead, I’m so thirsty rn uggghhh

new data from a survey said that 10% of people reported a death in their household from the vaccine in the past year. That's starting to get near the real numbers. A shitload of people have died and the media just ignored it. This winter there is going to be such a death wave and the elite will say "it's a new covid strain that is much more dangerous" and enforce new lockdowns and this time the lockdowns will probably be permanent. We all know the death wave will be from the vaccines having destroyed people's immune systems and effectively killed them off. Once that huge death wave hits, it won't end since 6 billion people or so for vaxxed. Finally the chaos will happoon! Let the bodies hit the floor, let the useless eaters rot and burn in Hell

Oh, thank god the rise in deaths is only due to lockdowns and economic collapse triggered by a bullshit virus hoax, rather than being caused by force-jabbing everyone with experimental mRNA therapy over a bullshit virus hoax.

ya and like 60% of the women are menstruating goo and can no longer get prego ...oh' white folks too, hahaha, funny how the covid just kinda skipped africa, and well south america,central america and well anywhere really brown , why, gosh the ol' triple vax maxxers kinda skipped over those areas....BUT YOU WHITEY AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS, YOU KNOW, THE SMART ONES WHO BUILT EVERYTHING, YOU STEPPED RIGHT UP TO THE DARWIN PLATE AND SAID SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER....GUESS WHAT, TOO LATE....YOU JUST GENOCIDED YOURSELVES, IN 60 YEARS WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE SOME MINORITY SLAVE CLASS WHERE YOU WILL BE ETERNALLY ASS RAPED BY BBC FOREVER....AND ITS ALREADY DONE, KAPUT, OVER,,,,JUST THAT LITTLE BLIP IN STATS FOR 5 YEARS WILL SPELL YOUR EXTERMINATION....sorry had to happen, we had to off the lot of you to scientific experiments before you figure anything out and came after us...

Can't wait until you fuckers catch monkey poxs, you disgusting piece of human waste.

Attached: 1659499486882795.jpg (795x1597, 465.98K)

you do know your talking to a program right?

He says to an Australian

Lmfao yes it's TOTALLY LoooOoOoonnnggg Covid, you fucking retarded faggot. Kys

>This winter there is going to be such a death wave and the elite will say "it's a new covid strain that is much more dangerous" and enforce new lockdowns and this time the lockdowns will probably be permanent.

NGL ... pretty based. As a rich unvaccinated NEET that inherited a homestead, I can easily survive for another 3-5 years like this with video games, solar panels and my vegetable garden.

Its the chads and cindys that needed to visit the clubs that are dying like this. So the elites pretty much did me a favor by culling the herd a bit.

>1PBTID

Attached: 1pbtid.gif (480x360, 1.26M)

can Hiroyuki make a conspiracy board already? I am so fucking tired of vax autists shitting up this board with their gay vax threads.

Enjoy your winter vagina retard nazi incel

Not enough BBC spam for you anymore>

Lmao winter vagina!!! LOOONNNG COVID!!! Yes my covid knee is really hurting lately, you gaping monkey pox nigger faggot. Mask yourself in the shower, you moldy cumtowel

Oh wait I see you are just trolling. Nice b8 m8

Literally lmao monkey pox isn’t even a problem you can just put plasters over your sores whereas long covid makes you brain damaged and sexless

Bahahah. You're pretty good at this, have an updoot my good sir

Thanks kind stranger!

Attached: 4740BAFC-0F5D-406D-9C9C-5E9BD72367BD.jpg (999x693, 224.51K)

>Trump killed a bunch of retarded commies
I guess he really did win in the end. Get your boosters dumb faggots.

Attached: 1629337195263.jpg (990x1024, 138.49K)

I hope each and every one of those twitch streamers fucking die already. We all know they are part of the jabbed cattle herds and were foaming at the mouth over the twitchcon 2022 controversy with their 'guidelines'. Fuck them all.