This is how we Germans move about. Germany is clearly the most superior country

We have walkable cities and use electric Lastenräder when we need to move big things:
- going on a family trip
- moving apartments
- delivering goods to the vegan store
- taking large waste to the recycling plant
And many more fun activities.
Why don't you do like us and help save the planet?

Attached: Strand-Collage-Reisen-YouTube-Miniaturansicht.jpg (1280x720, 139.56K)

*Does not come with airbags preinstalled, you must raise your own.

There is no need for airbags withot evil CO2 farting cars all around.

What if you have to deal with a gentle uphill slope?

Or snow for 40-60% of the year
Or any place not paved

Also I think people forget that we literally move horses around with cars because its more efficient.

It is electric, user!.
When it snows, the brave heroes of the city road service remove the snow before we wake up.
And there is no need to go anywhete not paved. It would probably be full of luddite right wing extremists.

I suppose you get your food delivered to you as well?

It's considerate of you to provide a mobile bed for shitskins to more comfortably rape your children.

No, I bike to the local vegan and organic stores all the time.

That guy has 2 children more than all the seething people itt who make fun about him kek

>No helmets
German toddler skull go crash

The female model has nice, squishable mom thighs. Would.

She is too old for him though

Nobody cares or wants to talk to you and your nosy family beat it germs.

>When it snows, the brave heroes of the city road service remove the snow before we wake up
Yeah with diesel Unimogs.

Cargo bikes are toys for conspicuous consumption & virtue signaling. They schlep little Nele and Pelle around for an hour on the weekend and then drive their crappy little Skodas to their pointless cubicle jobs like every one else.

Attached: 1659907117104.jpg (937x1024, 139.95K)

Sad that this the country that pioneered the automobile and made some of the greatest contributions to motorized transportation, only to regress and devolve into a laughing stock like this.

please nuke us. i dont want to suffer anymore

I recommend you get some help from EXIT Deutschland user

same pic 18 months from now:

-wearing the same clothes except now dirty and torn up because inflation has made clothes cost too much
-streets potholled and covered in human shit because the local islamic/green/progressive city council doesn't give a shit
-one of your kids is a tranny because so progressive
-wife has a refugee baby inside her. unclear whether it's ukrainian, african or turkish. she can't remember.
-on the plus side you still have your gay little bike. even added a lgbt, ukraine and whatever else flag on the side

enjoy the coming winter wonderland hans

I only see these in the cucked green leftist faggot town I have to commute to for university.

How bad is it there? Tell me the tales of faggotry you have witnessed