Industrial Revival in Rural America?

What would it take to bring back a local economy to rural parts of Eastern America? A particular sort of industry? Money directed at a type of factory or roads or schools or housing? What needs to change? What doesn't need to change?

Attached: djw942.jpg (736x552, 96.68K)

hi

This beautiful home can be yours for only $229,000

um its a free market

how about you get some education and do an actual worthwhile job instead of shitty outdated manufacturing

Not if you're bidding against (((Blackrock)))

I doubt Blackrock knows appalachia even exists.

no thanks

what if there's no strings attached and locals have a say in the process?

I bet those little grabblers were crawling through
the woods at night looking for Ginseng a few years ago

what do you even sell ginseng for? Like what do the people who buy it do with it?

But he never left Harlan alive.............

There used to be a great show on tv about ginseng,
Chinks were paying like $1000 per pound to put in energy drinks . I just looked and it's currently $43 a lb

It makes your dick hard.

bullshit

>What would it take
The collapse of modern civilization. Too many layers of industry and dependencies have been built up over time, an extreme example being how almost no one can produce microchips outside of Taiwan.
Nobody even knows how to make a toaster nowadays.

Attached: 418hP1HgypL.jpg (333x500, 20.79K)

It's an aphrodisiac, your mom can confirm.

We need to get rid of all Democrats and globalist Republicans first, preferably via hanging by the neck until dead, then everything will sort itself out.

rude

Bro you should be thinking about western America. These lands east of the Mississippi river are soaked in blood for decades that the jews bathe in.

It all depends on motivation. Why do you want to help these people? And how much of your precious time are you willing to spend to do it?

Like I'm sorry but you've gotta grow up. We all have to. The coming civil war will be west vs east.

why is their clothes closet outside?

Attached: sameenergy.png (639x362, 500.99K)

A +2 sigma shift in IQ - same as the rest of the world.
>Industrial Revival
Manufacturing just shifted in scale - rural america is full of welders and dudes with a CNC/injection molding machine building stuff you don't think about and making bank.
No regulation, low taxes, low living costs lower the barrier to entry where wageslaving isn't worth it.
I live in the 'poorest' counties in The South, 2,000 people in the collective nearby towns and there are ~20 small manufacturing businesses. One guy has 2 Haas vertical mills making parts to fix tractor stuff, another gun stuff, guy who makes floats for boat docks clears millions, an injection mold guy makes fish lures, tugboat parts guy, heavy machinery guys, and I make small scale electronics.
None of these people, myself included - got any grants, finish college, or whatever. So expanding/creating Education/Grants probably won't help.

ok but this thread is specifically to talk about the east