Why are lawn so shit?

Why are lawn so shit?
the most useless property ever to own.

Attached: 55f346b18d04f.image.jpg (1213x682, 212.46K)

kill yourself commi kike

Wow, people actually paint there lawn? ...This society needs to end.

because people don't use native plants from the environment they're in. My back yard is all native grasses, needs almost no maintenance, root systems designed to retain water

This is the most Californian image I've seen on here all week.

lawns are fedoras for your house

do Californians really?

Started turning mine into a garden and will expand it to the entire thing next year. No HoA to tell me I can't.

It's not paint. It's dye in the fertilizer spray so you can see where it's been applied.

There are fertilizers, often combined with grass seed, that use a green dye in the mix to mark coverage. If it has grass seed in it, there's also an adhesive in it to keep the seed from blowing away. Overseeding a lawn to fill it in when it gets patchy is common.
I have a clover lawn, which is pretty nice but isn't what everyone is into so to each their own.

if you want to do this job is this job discribtion painter or gardener and who is offering this service and why?

The purpose of hoas enforcing lawn mowing is to make the goyim dependent on Walmart and Monsanto for food. Most Green herbs / weeds that grow on soil are edible and God has given them to be food for humans. Grains are bird food. Birds eat the seeds and spread grasses on the Earth. It's not wrong to eat grass sedes, but it should never ne the main food for humans. Herbs, fruits and Meat and roots. That's human food. The seeds are to be consumed only during famines. But famines are also the result of violating the natural ways of diet which God has commanded. It's what happens when you develop monoculture and killed the natural weeds that serve as food to humans and other animais. You create a sterile ecosystem that cannot be sustained, because It's unnatural and wrong from the onset. The soil dies and nothing can grow in it anymore. A healthy ecosystem will always bring plant and animal life to the surroundings of the home of a human. But the home owners associations are controlled by dumb white boomers and their funny hat wearing masters. The result is that human habitations become sterile and even the strange Monsanto grasses they plant produce no seeds to serve as food. They are also cut way too short to avoid attracting insects and birds. Let the goyim starve. Hopefully, when they do starve, they will eat their landlords instead.

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 82.12K)

They couldn't have us all growing our own food now could they?

>mutts just learned that lawns are english culture
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WEEEWWW

you cant escape muttus shartus

you literally cant escape

But clover lawns are arguably better.
>Rarely have any dead/bald spots
>Tons of flowers for wild bees
>Don't need to constantly water it since it acts as a better ground cover to hold in moisture
>Doesn't need to be mowed every week

this is one thing i agree on with libtards

Attached: 1656393380516.jpg (2048x1365, 676.82K)

Should I just pave my front lawn? I've got a 2 bed suite below and only a two lane. 4 lanes would be pretty handy. Not sure if would decrease value.

Attached: PXL_20220524_221816342.jpg (2592x1944, 1.67M)

Driveway side

Attached: PXL_20220524_221825548.jpg (2592x1944, 1.74M)

Clover is also edible and the favorite food of deer and elk. Clover fields attract animal life.

Make a concrete path to the sidewalk, it might make it more aesthetic looking.

deer can fuck off, eating shit they shouldn't and running out in front of cars. anyone trying to attract deer is a citytard or a retarded hippie.

No, You don't want your lawn to look like a parking lot.

Mm good idea. Value I haven't considered yet. It's weird walking over to the carport and then down the driveway

I have lawn because it is comfortable to walk on to get to me garden and creates a barrier for less ticks to thrive in between my house and the wood line. I'm not anal about it though I have multiple grass species, clovers, wild flowers, mock strawberry, dandelion etc and never cut below 3.5"

If your landlord allow, plant dandelions and other edible weeds. If you put concrete, it has no value. Can't eat concrete. Stop worrying about selling price of your house. Food is value. Fertile soil is value. Concrete is death. You will be forged to eat Monsanto shit covered in herbicides and pesticides, until the shelves are empty. Then you starve.

I keep some grass but interspersed with a lot of landscaping and planted areas, nice little fish pond with a waterfall too. The backyard I make large section of wildflower and other natural growth areas, usually only removing and killing the most annoying of weeds. Oh and a small vegetable garden

>not oversneeding your lawn

>forged
forced*

True. But for half the year it's snow anyways.

Attached: PXL_20211228_003352243.jpg (3024x4032, 2.04M)

They won't exist in the western USA much longer. I'm going to laugh at all the spoiled boomers in their 800k homes they bought for 90k as they whine about losing something that shouldn't exist in a desert

I like that. I own this place so I do as I please. My neighbors lawn gets covered in dandelions, I could bring that to myn, but the don't stay long.

i mix a blue dye into my spray tank when I'm spraying

I feel the same about golf courses.
Lawns are fine within reason.
if you have a 2 acre lawn, you're a well to do retard. Plant a garden dummy.