/éirepol/ Late night

What happened lads we used to have active generals regularly?, i know the 2020 election wasn't good but we'll do better next time.

Attached: 1544148966425.jpg (579x362, 28.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalparty.ie/
pastebin.com/SrMHsxWU
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM
politicalirish.com/
theburkean.ie/
gript.ie/
meonjournal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ai so anyways heres the copypasta

Join The National Party.
nationalparty.ie/

Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Irish nationalist Jewtube/Bitchute channels of note (Updated July 2021)
pastebin.com/SrMHsxWU

Learn Irish ¦ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Boards:
Political Irish
politicalirish.com/

Other Irish Nationalist media:

The Burkean

theburkean.ie/

Gript
gript.ie/

Meon Journal

meonjournal.com/

whats the consensus on Derry catholics burning british flags and signs that say "fuck soldier F". Based or cringe?

It became /npg/, national party general

fuck forget the image

Attached: Londenderry-bonfire-poppy-wreaths-attack-police-public-fire-841796.jpg (590x350, 68.6K)

i never heard about this, /éirepol/ is more fitting anyways, ireland general.

The name wasnn't literally changed; it became a national party general and that predictably killed it. Recently some people have been attempting to ressurect it with medium success

i get what you mean considering the general died after the 2020 election. i just wanna have an active éirepol with just chat and some mentions of the national party.

Good luck with that. Arguing about whether or not the National Party has failed or is failing, and if so the degree to which it is so (and whether or not NP members are astroturfing), is the most popular topic on éire/pol/ these days.

Yeah cuz people like you like to make it the main topic, im tryna discuss the August 15th bonfires in derry.

PEW PEW

You asked a question

uh no i didnt

>What happened lads we used to have active generals regularly?

Its based.

Orangeman here. Am I working lads?

Stop being an apologetic nigger

Attached: Untitled-design-1392x717.jpg (1392x717, 88K)

stay up north and youre ok
but it reminds me of this

Attached: 1477407780262.jpg (3064x6096, 3.79M)

No worries. Been to Dublin and Cork, fucking shite holes. All the best I suppose down there. You'll fucking need it.

Youre lucky to have based parties with the mainstream one even being anti-abortion and gay marriage.
is TUV based?

Can't find any news on that Identity Ireland guy that's been missing for a while, just that he went missing. is it safe to say that he an hero'd?

Attached: ETNJPBXS7S7YX2YDLEP5NGOQQM.jpg (400x225, 11.41K)

>top right of that flag
hmmmmmm.

they burn israel flags as well

They're based as much as they can be nowadays. The difference is from most of the unionist parties is they are anti-good friday, which will obviously fuck them for seats unless shit hits the fan

holy fuck, thats bad

The Catholics? Yeah. Based. Too bad sein fein is fucking gay as aids

just realized what was going on in that pic

just dropping by to say that this old president of ireland sounds like a really nice fellow

>anti-good friday
and theyre replacing that with? kek what the hell

he blamed a mass shooting in nigeria inside of a church, on climate change so he gets a clown rating from me.

kek at this point nobody really asks what you'd replace power-sharing with because once you take an anti-good friday stance, they realize you really won't get into power, but it would be strange if they did become more popular and win. I disagree with with some basic of good-friday, like letting basically serial killers to go home, and power-sharing, I understand why they did it, and it is needed.