UPS test tiny battery powered cycles in Jew York

youtu.be/apwwi0Rc28Y

Discuss

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-133222_YouTube.jpg (3040x1440, 939.65K)

I hate niggers.

>In NYC
they will be robbed from and the project dropped

I think they're cute
Plus you dont have to pay for fuel, you can just use wagie calories instead

>battery powered
>wagie calories
Paki, go home.

please dont become worse than FedEx

>"You will get in your cuck-cycle!"

Why do you call it Jew York? It's everyone's York

jerk me off nigger

>Pedal wagie pedal

Attached: 33CF8461-41DF-485C-B534-A85F4A3C643E.jpg (225x225, 10.07K)

So do Jews. Not blacks but niggers are not loved by anyone. Not even by other blacks. They're mostly young people who thinks it's ok to do whatever with impunity.

Nice fake pedals so you can use bike lanes lol.
You just know that was a jew idea.
Just wait till the bike lobby nazis start bitching about these things using their lanes.
It wont be pretty.

YOU WILL DRIVE THE KUCKTRUCK

>400lbs max load as well as limitations on freight by volume
This is not gong to be kept around long unless the company doesn't mind losing money on packages for the trade off of certain things possibly being delivered on time.

checked

Attached: 33ups.jpg (738x340, 132.47K)

Looks more like the pedals are there to get around vehicle laws. the next model will be wagie powered.
Also if they turn at any speed it will topple. And without suspension, the wagie's back will soon be shot.

I doubt it. It's easier to rob a delivery truck because the driver won't do shit. He or She are trained to allow the trucks to be robbed and not put up resistance. It's cheaper to reimburse packages insured over insurance payout on humans

CENTER OF GRAVITY IS ATROCIOUS

DROP ONE WHEEL INTO A POTHOLE WHILE TURNING AN THE THING IS ON ITS SIDE

It's not just about using the bike lanes or even being "eco-friendly". UPS gets thousands of tickets in Jew York and other cities every year for parking and traffic violations from their trucks.

How many ballots does one hold? These will be useful when we have that power failure on election day

Attached: 1657149751185.jpg (1024x1024, 120.87K)

Door frame lands on an outstretched arm....

What do 3s mean to you?

get out of this thread you memeflaggot

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-16-00h06m40s092.png (852x480, 205.15K)

I recognize the undercarriage design - forklifts work the same way. Its basically a giant flat shield with little wheels sticking out, a lot like those kids' shoes with the wheel in back... but reversed. If that front wheel falls into a pothole, it'll fall an inch and the plate surrounding will hit the road. Push forward, awful scrape sound, maybe some chunked up concrete. No big deal.
Also the battery is below the cargo bay, and weighs six gorrillian kilos

that's a battery powered gas chamber. you can fit 5 jews in it

ITS A BATTERY SKATEBOARD LIKE A TESLA BUT STILL NOT HEAVY ENOUGH TO HOLD IT DOWN
ROAD SURFACES IN NYC ARENT SMOOTH LIKE A WAREHOUSE

FORKLIFTS HAVE EXTRA LEAD COUNTERWEIGHTS ADDED TO THEM BUT THEY STILL TIP EASILY
UPS IS GOING TO FLIP THESE NARROW LITTLE SHITS ALL DAY

Attached: 43s.png (400x311, 110.58K)

They have pedals too